Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ELysium Bar anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Atari Jaguar
    SDooM wrote: »
    Have to write a song for him, too :)

No drinks so, tis all good. Twas just an idea!
    i dont mind drinks, whatever people wanna do its cool. *starts new photoshop for lair*
    im just saying dont copy bgrh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

No
    Have to write a song for him, too :)

No drinks so, tis all good. Twas just an idea!

I've too buy him 2 pints too! Real ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Nerin wrote: »
    i dont mind drinks, whatever people wanna do its cool. *starts new photoshop for lair*

I don't think anyone was trying too, certainly none of us mentioned it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Atari Jaguar

What you thinking about the private forumy thing?

Atari Jaguar
    What you thinking about the private forumy thing?
    such as?
    I don't think anyone was trying too, certainly none of us mentioned it
    no, but i am aware there are some problems bgrh gets that might annoy people here.

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    such as?

Weren't you talking about a private hosted forum for here?

no, but i am aware there are some problems bgrh gets that might annoy people here.

Such as?

I just don't get why BGRH is being used as an example, no one mentioned it or wanted anything like it as far as i can see

Atari Jaguar
    Weren't you talking about a private hosted forum for here?
    we were indeed...
    *looks around*
    oh sh1t they can sees us?!

Atari Jaguar
    Such as?

I just don't get why BGRH is being used as an example, no one mentioned it or wanted anything like it as far as i can see
    im just saying, its not abig issue, and it is just an example :cool:
    anyways, there be no serious business allowed, nor the bgrh (sorry for mentioning it again lol) flirting. you'll have to learn nocturnal flirting recliner ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CtrlSource

How about calling it the Crucible and when someone posts a whiny rant, everyone else pokes and prods them and generally makes them question their psychological stability? :D

i use to work in a place where we had a small meeting room at the end of the floor which was known as the Bat Cave. It had windows but for some reason the name stuck as it was in a corner and seemed sort of remote and forbidding. i liked it! ^_^

• Advertisement

Atari Jaguar
    CtrlSource wrote: »
    How about calling it the Crucible and when someone posts a whiny rant, everyone else pokes and prods them and generally makes them question their psychological stability? :D

i use to work in a place where we had a small meeting room at the end of the floor which was known as the Bat Cave. It had windows but for some reason the name stuck as it was in a corner and seemed sort of remote and forbidding. i liked it! ^_^
    Bat Cave for off topic chatter as a ring to it. also for random forum meetings. *gets a round table*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

can we has crumpets poogie??

Atari Jaguar
    star-pants wrote: »
    They were indeed promised.
    i dont wanna get between a Ruu and his baked goods :)

Atari Jaguar
    we were indeed...
    *looks around*
    oh sh1t they can sees us?!

Yeah dude...

dont tell them where we hid the bodies

Atari Jaguar
    Yeah dude...

dont tell them where we hid the bodies
    :confused: what bodies???

hehehe smoooooooth ;):cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

No
    *dispenses*
    Not you SP, the crumpets. Have no fear, there will be no Star-Pants dispensing

Atari Jaguar
    :confused: what bodies???

hehehe smoooooooth ;):cool:

*hides the bloodied weapons* Could you make sure there's cupboards in this lair? :D
    *dispenses*
    Not you SP, the crumpets. Have no fear, there will be no Star-Pants dispensing

Aw.

lol I'm hardly dispensible??

Atari Jaguar

Course not, where'd the crumpets come from then? :)

No
    As the old man says, where threre's a will there's a way!
    ...although the way is inevitably painful

• Advertisement

anyways, there be no serious business allowed

*Cough* Copying BGRH *Cough* :p
    nor the bgrh (sorry for mentioning it again lol) flirting. you'll have to learn nocturnal flirting recliner ;):p

I may have to relinquish my Nocturnal title so, learning new things scares me

Atari Jaguar
    Aw recliner, we all know youre a horndog, its ok. just dont be derailing things, or you'll e punished, not nicely. anyway, i may as well put this here.
    __Possible Charter___
    (mostly stolen lol)
    Welcome to The Nocturnal Forum.

There is no free speech!
    -Boards is a privately owned website. You do not have the right to say whatever you want on here.Using common sense is a must.

Advertising
    - Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and locked. Spammers/Shills will be shot. On sight. Twice. Then given to SDoom.

Flaming
    - Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted.
    You'll also be punished. And not in a nice way.

NSFW
    - Please freaking use this tag. And spoilers if needed.

Off Topic
    - Posts that stray off topic will be edited/deleted, depending on their relevance to the topic at hand. There is a chatter thread for a reason.

Posting in "TxtSpk"
    - Please don't do this, enough said.

Personal Abuse
    - Posters who abuse others on here will be banned. Permanent bans will be handed out on a first offence if a moderator feels it is warranted. There is no argument on this one. Abuse someone and you will be banned. Calling someone an idiot is abuse. Don't attack the poster, attack the post. Posting PM's publicly without consent could be met with harsh consequences, especially if they do not have any place in the discussion.

Threads on Sport
    - No.

Arguing with a moderator
    - Do not argue with a moderator in a thread after they have given a warning or a ban etc. If you have an issue with a moderator's action then PM the mod in question. They will discuss it with you. You can then, if unsatisfied with the PM route, take things to Feedback.

Reporting Posts
    Any thread or post that contravenes the charter should be reported. When reporting a post, make sure you have good reason. Someone disagreeing with you is not a troll, not all arguments are abusive etc. Abusing this feature is frowned upon. If you report a post, it is always a good idea to say so in a thread. It is not required though, but it does reduce the number of repeated reported posts.

No Serious Business
    -This is a fun forum. If theres a serious topic, make a new thread, don't derail a fun thread, and do not start any E-Drama.

No Ridiculous Flirting
    -We like our food to stay in our tummys. Not sprayed on the keyboard because of ye're hormones. Keep it on the down-low kids, it annoys some people.

ALWAYS READ THE CHARTER!
    The charter contains all the rules and guidelines. The charter may be updated at any time. Make sure you are up to date.
    This is a requirement, and ignorance is not an excuse. There are different charters for every forum on Boards.ie, and reading them will prevent any problems.

ps- heres the Nest http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=16

Atari Jaguar
    Aw recliner, we all know youre a horndog, its ok. just dont be derailing things, or you'll e punished, not nicely. anyway, i may as well put this here.
    __Possible Charter___
    (mostly stolen lol)
    Welcome to The Nocturnal Forum.

There is no free speech!
    -Boards is a privately owned website. You do not have the right to say whatever you want on here.Using common sense is a must.

Advertising
    - Topics/posts that contain this will be both edited and locked. Spammers/Shills will be shot. On sight. Twice. Then given to SDoom.

Flaming
    - Posts containing personal attacks on another user will be edited/deleted.
    You'll also be punished. And not in a nice way.

NSFW
    - Please freaking use this tag. And spoilers if needed.

Off Topic
    - Posts that stray off topic will be edited/deleted, depending on their relevance to the topic at hand. There is a chatter thread for a reason.

Posting in "TxtSpk"
    - Please don't do this, enough said.

Personal Abuse
    - Posters who abuse others on here will be banned. Permanent bans will be handed out on a first offence if a moderator feels it is warranted. There is no argument on this one. Abuse someone and you will be banned. Calling someone an idiot is abuse. Don't attack the poster, attack the post. Posting PM's publicly without consent could be met with harsh consequences, especially if they do not have any place in the discussion.

Threads on Sport
    - No.

Arguing with a moderator
    - Do not argue with a moderator in a thread after they have given a warning or a ban etc. If you have an issue with a moderator's action then PM the mod in question. They will discuss it with you. You can then, if unsatisfied with the PM route, take things to Feedback.

Reporting Posts
    Any thread or post that contravenes the charter should be reported. When reporting a post, make sure you have good reason. Someone disagreeing with you is not a troll, not all arguments are abusive etc. Abusing this feature is frowned upon. If you report a post, it is always a good idea to say so in a thread. It is not required though, but it does reduce the number of repeated reported posts.

No Serious Business
    -This is a fun forum. If theres a serious topic, make a new thread, don't derail a fun thread, and do not start any E-Drama.

No Ridiculous Flirting
    -We like our food to stay in our tummys. Not sprayed on the keyboard because of ye're hormones. Keep it on the down-low kids, it annoys some people.

ALWAYS READ THE CHARTER!
    The charter contains all the rules and guidelines. The charter may be updated at any time. Make sure you are up to date.
    This is a requirement, and ignorance is not an excuse. There are different charters for every forum on Boards.ie, and reading them will prevent any problems.

ps- heres the Nest http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=11&pictureid=16

LOL, I nearly missed that.

Let me at 'em.

Love the wall mounted swords :)

Atari Jaguar
    No Serious Business

to be clear, this doesnt mean serious conversations are not allowed.
    im not trying to stop serious chat, just serious chat in fun threads. making a new serious thread is cool.

Atari Jaguar
    ok, im gone. again. sigh.
    be back soon. discuss away.

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Aw recliner, we all know youre a horndog, its ok. just dont be derailing things, or you'll e punished, not nicely.

Can you derail an off topic thread?
    No Ridiculous Flirting

You may as well ban me now :rolleyes:

Atari Jaguar
    ok, im gone. again. sigh.
    be back soon. discuss away.

*disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Who was that masked stranger? :)

BAT NEST! w00t
    thanks for the rules Nerin :)
    come back to us soon ok??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

No
    Bye now Nerin!

• Advertisement

No
    It says no sport threads, but what about if there was more people like me who watch sport at night?
    eg Ice Hockey at 4am on NASN?

Advertisement