Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Your Plan for the Weekend?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

Irish Essay and maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Irish Essay and maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths maths

Haha.. higher or ordinary?

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭declan_lgs

mathsmathsmathsmathsmaths

soo glad i have no irish or french to study (OL ftw).. now i have a chance to get a B1/A in maths woot.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

teckoda wrote: »
    Tonight I am going for a well deserved pint! And then probably study for the rest of the weekend =/

that's the only sensible thing to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

Syferus wrote: »
    Whch books did you do for History on your course?

The Dermot Lucey books. The blue one for Ireland and the red/orange/purple one for Europe.
    I also have the Less Stress More Success One and the Shortcuts to success >_<

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭hippety-pippety

today ws gonna be a big study day - maths 2 & biology. somehow didnt get round to it. its 6.15 and i've done nothing. i started at 10am, couldnt concentrate bt sat it out staring at the page for about 2 hours, & then gave up, took the rest of the day off :)
    tomorrow i MUST work for bio & maths... i'm just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.. doing the exams rly takes it out of u

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

The Dermot Lucey books. The blue one for Ireland and the red/orange/purple one for Europe.
    I also have the Less Stress More Success One and the Shortcuts to success >_<

We never had a book, lol. just lots of notes... our teacher learnt powerpoint before christmas, so thats what we've had since then. She said the books are'nt great.

today ws gonna be a big study day - maths 2 & biology. somehow didnt get round to it. its 6.15 and i've done nothing. i started at 10am, couldnt concentrate bt sat it out staring at the page for about 2 hours, & then gave up, took the rest of the day off :)
    tomorrow i MUST work for bio & maths... i'm just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired.. doing the exams rly takes it out of u

I agree, even during the Pres I would come home and be shattered. And to think after the long day of French and History, I get to study Bio and Art!
    Crap. :(

My plan has changed, I'm going to wing Maths Paper 2. Instead focus on Irish, History and Biology taking huge gambles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 MrsSDelonge

fearceol wrote: »
    after this i am getting well plastered,have a double whiskey after music!BERLIOZ!:pac:

:eek:Do you reckon Berlioz is gonna come up????

omg ya! It's Sooooooooo tiring! After maths paper two i came straight home and slept from 1.30 - 6:p Aaahh and the bio course is so long! it's so hard to revise...gotta learn those experiments:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 bitterstudent

Okay I thought I would spend the weekend studying with all my weak subjects on this week but I decided to go out which you can read about if you want. I never thought I would go out during the leaving cert as I hadn't being going out coming up to it but to be honest it did me the world of good mentally. Again I haven't been studying today only chilling out with friends but that I shouldn't have done... ah well. This evening and tomorrow I will do as much I possible! :D Irish, Business, History especially.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tramoredude

Haha.. higher or ordinary?

Higher, I got like 25% in the mocks but I put in loads of work since and did pretty well yesterday ( 70% or so i think )

Okay I thought I would spend the weekend studying with all my weak subjects on this week but I decided to go out which you can read about if you want. I never thought I would go out during the leaving cert as I hadn't being going out coming up to it but to be honest it did me the world of good mentally. Again I haven't been studying today only chilling out with friends but that I shouldn't have done... ah well. This evening and tomorrow I will do as much I possible! :D Irish, Business, History especially.

Omg! PROMO!
    ; )

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

:eek:Do you reckon Berlioz is gonna come up????
    I'm probably missing a joke here, but... berlioz is definitely going to come up, since you have a question on each of the set works.
    (I really it's the long question though.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Caoimhe89

.... I just realised I left all my stuff for maths paper two at school. Oh sh*t. That screws up monday morning for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Caoimhe89 wrote: »
    .... I just realised I left all my stuff for maths paper two at school. Oh sh*t. That screws up monday morning for me....

Just go through the solutions on www.examinations.ie and you should be fine

Just go through the solutions on www.examinations.ie and you should be fine

That reminds me - they really need a better access format than 'choose single item, then wait for next opition to load up'.
    It's not difficult to embed all the drop-down menus on one single-load page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Fuascailt

That reminds me - they really need a better access format than 'choose single item, then wait for next opition to load up'.
    It's not difficult to embed all the drop-down menus on one single-load page.

I've been thinking that all year. Stupid government!

Saturday Night - 1am. Normally I'd be out but not this weekend.
    I only got
    1912-1918 done and a bit of Stalin and Pop Culture.
    First 5 chapters in bio
    and some french phrases.

S****!

Saturday Night - 1am. Normally I'd be out but not this weekend.
    I only got
    1912-1918 done and a bit of Stalin and Pop Culture.
    First 5 chapters in bio
    and some french phrases.

S****!

Ahh!
    Imagine this time next week when we're done (or nearly done!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭fivetwenty

This time next week, I'll have Physics & TG2 left, not looking forward to Physics.

This week it's

Mon: Mat 2 (H) + Iri (O - Don't need it)
    Tues: Iri 2 (O) + Bus (H)

Fri - TG2

I'm studying Maths all today, Business can wait, it's piss anyway

I'm probably missing a joke here, but... berlioz is definitely going to come up, since you have a question on each of the set works.
    (I really it's the long question though.)

Hah I knew that:p I meant in the first question.... :rolleyes:

Advertisement