Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Your Plan for the Weekend?

Options
  • 06-06-2008 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

So how is everyone planning to handle the free time this weekend?
    Are you going to concentrate on a Monday subject or a weaker later subject?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I was going to leave the study until Sunday night but then English paper 2 came along and I now need a significantly higher grade in Irish than I was originally aiming for. So it's gonna be aiste aiste aiste for the next 2 days. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

*Business
    *History-US/Irish (boring Parnell...)
    *Irish Two
    *Maths Two
    *....few Irish terms etc. for PI

Looks like a fun weekend doesn't it :D

...and eh, going to watch the Dubs.
    priorities.

Biology for the weekend for me.

Everything else is sound.. well, I hope! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Tonight and Saturday I'll be revising all of the exams I have left (so maths 2 irish french art history physics music and applied maths), then Sunday will just be maths 2 and Irish 1, bit of Irish 2 probably.
    That is if I ever get off the computer. Going job hunting tomorrow too for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭SmashingPilot

Well after an absolute howler of a paper1 today. I don't things could be worse at this moment...........I'll be splitting my time between the church and studying for paper2. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 x-katz-x

Im definitely gonna use tomorrow for business and bio.. i'll need all the help i can get for those! On sunday i'll be revising irish and maths

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

Irish essay, maths paper 2 (!!) and art essays
    I'll do Irish paper 2 mostly the night before, and french the night before.
    Not looking at physics (again) till friday, not looking at engineering (again) till after physics

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

you know what i love about the leaving. the further into it you get, the less subjects you have to study. no more english!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭teckoda

Tonight I am going for a well deserved pint! And then probably study for the rest of the weekend =/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Peleus wrote: »
    you know what i love about the leaving. the further into it you get, the less subjects you have to study. no more english!!!!

That thought actually cheered me up .Maths and a little bit of irish then it get spaced out a little thank god!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 48 drunknmunky_69

did a bit of bio and irish today..plan for tomorrow and sunday is irish 2 and business. Bit of maths and aiste sunday night. Then spend wednesday absolutely dominating biology.Then just 2 to go....I can smell freedom.FINALLY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Enjoy my 5th year summer holidays. :p

Davidius wrote: »
    Enjoy my 5th year summer holidays. :p

....funny how I remember saying that not too long ago.
    Time flys :rolleyes:

now where will we all be this time next year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fearceol

after this i am getting well plastered,have a double whiskey after music!BERLIOZ!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

PrivateEye wrote: »
    ....funny how I remember saying that not too long ago.
    Time flys :rolleyes:

now where will we all be this time next year?
    I'll be enjoying my final school days while you cope with the horrors of adult life? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Patrickisperfec

Peleus wrote: »

Where are you starting inter-railing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 florencexxx

I'm going for my later subjects today (French and History) and then for the rest of the weekend pure maths and Irish. Ughhhh even the thought of learning off stair for Irish 2 is killing me right now. x__x

Irish II= the best way to kill a beautiful language in the eyes of entire generations.

O' Cadhain and Mac Piaras would be delighted with the way their names have become associated with such a pile of rubbish. As for An Triall, I'd like to put the entire department of education on front of a courtroom for forcing us to sit through such a woeful exam.

*Irish speaker, all my love...love Irish. As in the language, not the subject. Don't be put off, please :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Caoimhe89

I wish I could say sleeping...

Nope History tomorrow, all day, and Sunday morning. Maths II sunday afternoon. And then lunch on Monday I'll have a look over some stuff for Irish Paper I...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Irish II= the best way to kill a beautiful language in the eyes of entire generations.

O' Cadhain and Mac Piaras would be delighted with the way their names have become associated with such a pile of rubbish. As for An Triall, I'd like to put the entire department of education on front of a courtroom for forcing us to sit through such a woeful exam.

*Irish speaker, all my love...love Irish. As in the language, not the subject. Don't be put off, please :p

Ha ha.. there's clearing a very big failing in whole Irish curriculum when after at least 13 years of studying the vast majority of us can barely ask for much more than a pint of milk.
    It's a scandal that they haven't devised more effective methods after so many years of malign.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 delighted.

caoimhe89 wrote: »
    i Wish I Could Say Sleeping...

Nope History Tomorrow, All Day, And Sunday Morning. Maths Ii Sunday Afternoon. And Then Lunch On Monday I'll Have A Look Over Some Stuff For Irish Paper I...

Me Too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭melboix

A lot of History and Irish...probs some Maths somewhere along the way...French and Bio are being forgotten about sadly. I figure French is bluffable or a lost cause depending on what's asked and well...Bio's gonna involve an all-nighter methinks. Should be wild, me, tea & photosynthesis. Best way to spend a night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 xox Sarah xox

ha wow makes you wish ya studied doesnt it :p

Il be doing the same maths p2 and irish grammar and letters Sat.
    Then more maths p2 on sunday, irish and squeeze in some art history if I can!

God its gonna be such a relief to be finished at the end I cant wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭lovechem

Did a bit of Maths and Irish tonight. Not very productive tho.

Doing Biology with my Dad tmw morning from 8am-1pm, DELICIOUS :( Gonna try do a couple of listening tests for French and Irish. My French listening is a pretty good standard but my Irish is terrible! Probably will have to do a lot of work for Maths paper 2 after that b*tch of a paper today, but sure what can ya do?! And then I suppose more Gaeilge and French. Can't waiiiiiiiiit to have Maths done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

I'm leaving French until the day before.

Tomorrow consists of History, Irish (Tape and both Papers) French tape, Biology and Maths. Same for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

I'm leaving French until the day before.

Tomorrow consists of History, Irish (Tape and both Papers) French tape, Biology and Maths. Same for Sunday.

Whch books did you do for History on your course?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭Mark200

I plan to study maths paper 2 and business. I think I'll do well enough if I leave my study for Irish (OL) paper 2 until Monday night. Then I have a two day break before german, and the weekend between german and physics. I might study for ordinary level German for a few hours the day before. The rest I will spend studying physics because it was the only subject I failed in my mocks and German will probably be the subject I don't include for points anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

Biology for me mainly, a little bit of Irish and French :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭jessie11

business and maths mainly...
    its 2 late for me to aim for high mark in irish...im not gonna count it!
    was considering dropping down but already dropped down to ordinary maths so i dunno:(
    think i mite manage a d1/c hopefully:(

not looking forward to mon and tues:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭LayLay

Study, study, study for me today and tomorrow.

I want to do like an hour of Maths, Irish, Biology, History and Business today and longer tomorrow for Maths and Irish. Don't think I will get very far though. Worth a shot though! :p

Advertisement