Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What have you broken?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

Tight Ted wrote: »
    One night after I'd taken a bad swing during the day on ipoker, I broke my girlfriend's jaw in a niteclub.

She still your girlfriend lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

One night after I'd taken a bad swing during the day on ipoker, I broke my girlfriend's jaw in a niteclub.

what the.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

NickyOD wrote: »
    what the.....?

I would guess, and hope that this aint serious

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

fail

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

cooker3 wrote: »
    lolz, That One Is So True For Me

+1

• Advertisement

After I got 1-outered at the NSPC last year I broke my little finger on the table when I punched it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

remember Jay doing thios one night in a cash game when he made a massive call for huge pot... he karatee chpooed the table and broke his hand ( well hurt it anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

NickyOD wrote: »
    what the.....?

LOL it was a joke, I don't steam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

mormank wrote: »
    also, why are you advertising redhotpawn al?? its a bad site. playin chess like this is a balls. you gotta play live against an opponent whether it be live or online.

Live chess ??? So you can get a tell of your opponent :pac: I don't have time really to be playing live chess so I'd rather just play online a few games at a time...lol multitabling

Marq wrote: »
    lol at people breaking things because they lose at poker.

EDIT/ Al lad what's your RHP username? I've been playing there for years.

King_Albert

Challenge me to a game if ya want, you decide time bank etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭DBC2007

headsup4rllz imo lmao

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

dbc2007 wrote: »
    hu4rollz Imo Lmao

Fyp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭robinblinds

This should be in the Bad Beats forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭rag2gar

My phone, my fist, a table and a chair that i kicked so f%cking hard about 20 mins ago I actually think I've broken my toe after that Taylor V Barney game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭davidgti

rag2gar wrote: »
    My phone, my fist, a table and a chair that i kicked so f%cking hard about 20 mins ago I actually think I've broken my toe after that Taylor V Barney game

full pc,laptop,6 keyboards + mouses,coffee table etc etc :o

p.s i take bad beats very well now :D..even too well at times:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eamonzo

3 keyboards, stupid weak spacebars. PC speakers. Dunno how my mouse has survived.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

so worried cos iv started playing through my 50" plasma, with a wireless mouse. too tempting to throw it at the screen sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,540 ✭✭✭mormank

The Al Lad wrote: »
    Live chess ??? So you can get a tell of your opponent :pac: I don't have time really to be playing live chess so I'd rather just play online a few games at a time...lol multitabling

no sry. i meant, i went onto that site and i could only play games that were played via email. as in i move then they have 3 days for their move etc. i meant online chess but just when your opponent is sitting there playin with like a half hour time bank when you can get a game finished in an hour not 2 months!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

mormank wrote: »
    no sry. i meant, i went onto that site and i could only play games that were played via email. as in i move then they have 3 days for their move etc. i meant online chess but just when your opponent is sitting there playin with like a half hour time bank when you can get a game finished in an hour not 2 months!!!

yeah but when your on the site go to "my games"

then go to the top right corner and you will see "play blitz"

click on it and you can play games from 1 min speed games to hour long games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

shoutman wrote: »
    Supposedly I have broken my mothers heart, she doesn't know where I got the "gamblers gene" from!

Winner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I broke out in tears once when playing poker, although little house ON the prairie was on TV at the time so it could have been that.
    Poor Nellie Olson, I always go on tilt watching those Ingells whores getting the last laugh on her. Just once why can't PAs wagon lose a wheel
    and decap Laura.....ONE TIME PA, ONE TIME.
    In truth I've never broken anything from poker, apart from numerous promises.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,665 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

YULETIRED wrote: »
    I broke out in tears once when playing poker, although little house of the prairie was on TV at the time so it could have been that.
    Poor Nellie Olson, I always go on tilt watching those Ingells whores getting the last laugh on her. Just once why can't PAs wagon lose a wheel
    and decap Laura.....ONE TIME PA, ONE TIME.
    In truth I've never broken anything from poker, apart from numerous promises.........

Excellent!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

never broke anything, been known the odd time to throw about 20 digs into the bed matress though, good stress relief.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

YULETIRED wrote: »
    little house of the prairie

I hope this was a typo. Hang your head in shame otherwise.

Advertisement