Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power shortages...

Options
2»

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Kikel!!

When you were drunk you promised me €500 and that you would also wash my car and cut my lawn every Friday!!

When i'm drunk i get my a little mixed up. What i should of said was ill wash your car and cut your lawn every friday FOR €500

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

kikel wrote: »
    When i'm drunk i get my a little mixed up. What i should of said was ill wash your car and cut your lawn every friday FOR €500

Ha...shrewd....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Curvy Vixen

Ah you could be right ~ I think you did say that cos I remember Steve_o saying straight afterwards, 'Don't worry about the cost CV, I'll pay for it for you!!!!'

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Ah you could be right ~ I think you did say that cos I remember Steve_o saying straight afterwards, 'Don't worry about the cost CV, I'll pay for it for you!!!!'

SO Whats your address, I need some drinking money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

lmao!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

Thanks kikel i will try that,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

Curvy at 500euro a piece, do you want me to water the plants for 200euro????? I heard ports best say he had won the lotto recently and is feeling generous!!!

:D:D:D

Advertisement