Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sorry to the Deli Counter Guy...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Irishcrx wrote: »
    Well now that you mention it...I think i'm bleeding inside my chest...

And all because the lady loves cadburys milk tray

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Maybe if he had of bought you them you'd have eased up...I kid I kid...

Well while were having confessions I've a rather bad one, keep in mind I was young at the time.

Was on a bus one day and had a guy start taking the piss put his hand in my pocket caught him had a bit of a push and shuff nothing much, after that he started slagging etc I payed no attention but this guy was determined he follows me off the bus and backs out into traffic still shouting at me....next thing SMACK car hits him and he goes flying so I walk over to him over to him going to call for help then decided...no and walk away.

I felt pretty bad after it but he was an awful twat. Not that I wanted to see him hurt that bad just didn't want to help him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Maybe if he had of bought you them you'd have eased up...I kid I kid...

Well while were having confessions I've a rather bad one, keep in mind I was young at the time.

Was on a bus one day and had a guy start taking the piss put his hand in my pocket caught him had a bit of a push and shuff nothing much, after that he started slagging etc I payed no attention but this guy was determined he follows me off the bus and backs out into traffic still shouting at me....next thing SMACK car hits him and he goes flying so I walk over to him over to him going to call for help then decided...no and walk away.

I felt pretty bad after it but he was an awful twat. Not that I wanted to see him hurt that bad just didn't want to help him.
    +1. You were right. No need to be sorry for that one.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

Don't worry, you did the right thing. It's like training dogs you see. The next time he thinks about grabbing a poor young lad's mickey he'll associate it with getting hit by a car, hopefully opting for a pot noodle and a w*nk instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Don't worry, you did the right thing. It's like training dogs you see. The next time he thinks about grabbing a poor young lad's mickey he'll associate it with getting hit by a car, hopefully opting for a pot noodle and a w*nk instead.

+1

Brilliant story, serves the twat right!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

backs out into traffic still shouting at me....next thing SMACK car hits him and he goes flying so I walk over to him over to him going to call for help then decided...no and walk away.

Karma is a bitch

True...it's like god sent the car to shut him up...he must have been sick listening to him aswell I found it ironic that he tried to rob my phone then needed it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

you should have just sat there watching him bleed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

this thread is so bad it gave me aids of the face

0ubliette wrote: »
    this thread is so bad it gave me aids of the face

Yeeeerrrrr MAAAAAAAA...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bendihorse wrote: »
    So, do people actually exchange numbers, meet up with and fall in love with randomers that they meet in everyday life or does that only happen in the movies?
    This woman I know was in a pub with her friend. As they were walking out a guy walking in said to her: "Are you leaving already?"
    She looked at him and said "No" and went back in.

My ma and da :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

biko wrote: »
    This woman I know was in a pub with her friend. As they were walking out a guy walking in said to her: "Are you leaving already?"
    She looked at him and said "No" and went back in.

My ma and da :D

awwwww :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

RedXIV wrote: »
    I do, but then again, i'm a bit mad. met some amazing people that way though

Me too, met my last boyfriend at like two in the morning when he happened to walk passed my house and i was out side, we went out for a year and a half!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Don't worry OP, in my line of work i deal with about 80% women and at least 50% of those were complete bitches, so you're not alone.

Advertisement