Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

$5000 Mixed Holdem WSOP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

Mellor wrote: »
    I affilliate can't affilliate remember affilliate why affilliate I affilliate stopped affilliate reading affilliate it affilliate

yeah I thought it could be a decent blog but that the affiliate sh:t just makes it unreadable

• Registered Users Posts: 37,643 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

chdpoker wrote: »
    De Wolfe is on the sickest run anyone has been on ever.He's overachieved and gets lucky so often that it makes the game look easy.

If he wins this he will have won an ept, wpt and wsop.
    He will then go down as one of the greats of the game.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Is it a 1 hour clock for all the events in this apart from the 50k horse and the main event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

anyone willing to take 40$ from me at 15/4 ZeeJustin to take this down, please post here, ill be on later to confirm

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

RoundTower wrote: »
    yeah I thought it could be a decent blog but that the affiliate sh:t just makes it unreadable

lol nothing like exaggeration to make a point.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Williams seems to be losing every pot he enters :(

Also with bonnimo on his immediate right it means that at the moment my bet aint looking too good.

shoutman wrote: »
    Williams seems to be losing every pot he enters :(

Also with bonnimo on his immediate right it means that at the moment my bet aint looking too good.

Ill settle now for 49$ :rolleyes:

Lol, Williams is after doubling up De Wolfe too.

God damn it :(.

Justin Bonomo -- 861,000
    Andrew Robl -- 611,000
    Erick Lindgren -- 595,000
    David Rheem -- 575,000
    Roland de Wolfe -- 322,000
    David Williams -- 252,000
    Howard Lederer -- 110,000

Bollix bollix bollix!

What would it take to buy me out of this here bet?

shoutman wrote: »
    Justin Bonomo -- 861,000
    Andrew Robl -- 611,000
    Erick Lindgren -- 595,000
    David Rheem -- 575,000
    Roland de Wolfe -- 322,000
    David Williams -- 252,000
    Howard Lederer -- 110,000

Bollix bollix bollix!

What would it take to buy me out of this here bet?

:p no less than 45 bucks

• Advertisement

Hand #48: David Williams Eliminated in 7th ($58,515)

Erick Lindgren has the button. David Rheem raised from UTG, David Williams reraised, Rheem three-bet, and Williams reraised with his last chips. Rheem called.

Rheem showed {K-Clubs}{10-Diamonds}{A-Spades}{3-Spades}, and Williams {A-Spades}{3-Spades}.

The flop came {10-Hearts}{5-Clubs}{8-Diamonds}, giving Rheem top pair. The turn was the {6-Clubs}, and only an ace could save Williams. The river came the {7-Clubs}, and Williams finishes in 7th.

SHIP SHIP imo

De Wolfe will luckbox his way from here, always happens when he gets this deep, unstoppable forces(POKER GODS imo) at work.

eagle eye wrote: »
    De Wolfe will luckbox his way from here, always happens when he gets this deep, unstoppable forces(POKER GODS imo) at work.

Justin Bonomo is the best player at the table, and its not even remotely close

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Is this official? How does one go about proving something like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

delanec8 wrote: »

Yes i can confirm it.
    Its a fact, a cold hard fact.

He is a class act, but I would think myself that Lindgren is the best player left in it. The previous comment is just a half joke, but he is such a luckbox it would not surprise me. As I said half joke.

delanec8 wrote: »

Wtf is this about, if you have something to say, please say instead of a stupid trolling question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

lol

eagle eye wrote: »
    He is a class act, but I would think myself that Lindgren is the best player left in it. The previous comment is just a half joke, but he is such a luckbox it would not surprise me.

This made me laugh, also **** off delaney8 if you have nothin useful to say and dont quote me when u make a stupid post

lol

you obviously have very little clue

you obviously have very little clue
    sick burn dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

sick burn dude

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭delanec8

Wow chill the beans. My point is obviously, how do you know he is by far in a way the best player on the table?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

I think neil armstrong was the best astronaut but i have no way of proving it,

nicnicnic wrote: »
    I think neil armstrong was the best astronaut but i have no way of proving it,
    name 5 other astronauts. do not cheat

yeh u will cheat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

kirk

spock

picard

bones

han solo

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭SetOverSet

nicnicnic wrote: »
    kirk

spock

picard

bones

han solo

LMAO :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Lindgren and Bonomo are now heads up

The experienced and well-known online professional Erick "E-Dog" Lindgren is about to face off with the young online poker professional Justin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo. Both have enjoyed massive success in the poker world, but one thing has eluded each player thus far: a World Series of Poker bracelet. Tonight, when the dust settles, one of them will have it. Two of the best players never to have won a bracelet, and soon it will be one player, still searching for one among the remaining events.

Justin Bonomo currently edges out Erick Lindgren in chips, 1.983 million to 1.340 million, but seeing as we'll be in no limit for 22 more minutes, anything can and will happen. Each player owns 100 big blinds and has plenty of play left in them.

Stay tuned for this epic confrontation!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Ramiriquez

Hand #197: Erick Lindgren Wins!

Justin Bonomo has the button. Erick Lindgren raised to 80,000. Justin Bonomo called. The flop was {10-Clubs}{5-Clubs}{3-Diamonds}. Both checked. The turn was {4-Hearts}. Bonomo bet 80,000 and Lindgren called. The river was {8-Hearts}. Bonomo bet and Lindgren raised. Bonomo is all in and Lindgren called!

Lindgren had {A-Hearts}{2-Diamonds} for the turned straight.

Justin had {5-Spades}{4-Spades} for two pair.

And that is it! Justin "ZeeJustin" Bonomo finished in second place for $230,159! Erick "E-Dog" Lindgren got $374,505, but much more importantly, his much sought after first WSOP bracelet. Finally, Lindgren can join the ranks of the World Series of Poker bracelet winners. Now, what will he do for an encore?

Advertisement