Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

halibut 2 on full now 5pm

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭thechamp87

jesus this thread is a fck festival full of stupidity

Pathetic thread.

Also, lol at saying he's 100 times better than Durrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

ianmc38 wrote: »
    I think Durr was up about 500k today at PLO.
    obvious fish
    pppspecial wrote: »
    and will never go broke. he is 2 good.
    lol
    thechamp87 wrote: »
    Pathetic thread.

Also, lol at saying he's 100 times better than Durrr.

yeah its at least won millyin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

lol @ fck festival full of stupidity :)

:o if he read this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

and not just the people saying that halibut2 is busto. pretty much everyone who tried to sound like they knew what they were talking about came off as a halfwit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

We need a video of halib going through a bin before comfirming his bustoness imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Conbro

Would it be possible for the mods to delete this entire thread. By far the most cringe inducing tripe Ive ever read on this forum. And that says something.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭sendic

ollyk1 wrote: »
    $165 = "Meh"

fyp

don't want you getting big headed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

glad i just read last page saved loads of time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Its pretty obvious from this thread why this Halibut fella does not post on boards ( BTW I dont know the guy, never met him but do know who he is).
    Its pretty clear that if he did post here any thread would be swamped by idiots lining up to tongue his balls. Clearly he's a big enough man not to need this shallow sycophancy and more power to him for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Its pretty obvious from this thread why this Halibut fella does not post on boards ( BTW I dont know the guy, never met him but do know who he is).
    Its pretty clear that if he did post here any thread would be swamped by idiots lining up to tongue his balls. Clearly he's a big enough man not to need this shallow sycophancy and more power to him for it.

your most likely spot on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭HalfBaked

Its pretty clear that if he did post here any thread would be swamped by idiots lining up to tongue his balls.

If Hali thought there was a chance of some actual ball licking / tonguing he'd definetly post imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

glad i just read last page saved loads of time
    +1

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I <3 this thread. :)

But I'm going to lock it now as its a mile off topic. :(

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement