Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it, lads ...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭MaltEagle

Well, I guess here it is. Best of Luck to you all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I love Paper 1 English. It allows you to be creative. However I'm wondering If I should completely wig it or go in with an idea of an essay prepared.

Wing it. You know you want to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭boobookitty

Wing it. You know you want to!

Yeah, I will. My sick, perverted mind surely had a nice story in it somewhere. As long as I don't write about the LC, I'll be fine!

What did I do for the pre?

Diary Entry - Wedding Night
    Bride talks about killing her husband and family for money.
    Markers comments: "It's scary at how true this sounded"

Story - "The air was electric"
    Wife kills her husband because he started smoking cigars.

Hopefully something easy comes up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

Best of luck to everyone! Don't worry, the leaving really is majorly overhyped. Just go in, give it your best shot, then have a great summer :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Papercut

Yup Best Of Luck lads........its only English first and we still have a week left to study next week's subjects....plenty of tym :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Wont be on boards until after the Lisbon referendum, so wishing you all the best. I'm trying to stay confident and ill be glad once English is over - its all plain sailing from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,171 ✭✭✭1huge1

Yeah, I will. My sick, perverted mind surely had a nice story in it somewhere. As long as I don't write about the LC, I'll be fine!

What did I do for the pre?

Diary Entry - Wedding Night
    Bride talks about killing her husband and family for money.
    Markers comments: "It's scary at how true this sounded"

Story - "The air was electric"
    Wife kills her husband because he started smoking cigars.

Hopefully something easy comes up. :)
    I went for the diary on the wedding and the story on the air was electric, weird coincidence

but I went gay out on the diary and had it all lovey duvvy (who cares got a A1) and in the air was electric I went on about the rolling stones at slane last year where he was so looking forward to it but during the 1st song he got stabbed by a drunk man but woke up the next morning with the rolling stones by his bedside in hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭luke999

Yea im planning to, just to get it fresh in ur head. U should too. U will be wrecked but itl be worth it and at least then ur gonna hav the self satisfaction that u did ur best, even if u only cram really hard the night before. Best of luck to everyone!!!! Chill out, dont worry. Hugs and kisses!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

If you don't study after the exam.. when do you study? I'm lucky though, I only have 1 exam most days, so I should be okay, with any luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Good luck to one and all tomorrow.

It's great fun really (well it can be if you're positive about the whole thing).

Just don't fret, whatever anyone tells you, it's not the most important thing in the world, just do your best.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

woah, i just took some of that rescue remedy. crazy stuff. i forgot about the leaving for about half an hour, so cool. now to take some more and go study...

good luck in the leaving everyone!!!!! 18 days and we're FRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

ill take maybe 3 hours break after my last exam each day then start cramming for the next days exams. its all about short term memory-youll forget what you learned in 2 days but by then youll have done the exam concerned

eg. i havnt studied irish since before the junior cert(i ****in hate it)
    but our teacher has TOLD US AN ESSAY that is comin up and given us an essay to learn off....so im gona learn it the nite before irish and itll be there the next day and ill be grand....i hope!

honours irish, the essay concerns the state of irish in ireland and how we as a nation have a duty to save it etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Peleus wrote: »
    woah, i just took some of that rescue remedy. crazy stuff. i forgot about the leaving for about half an hour, so cool. now to take some more and go study...

good luck in the leaving everyone!!!!! 18 days and we're FRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
    You should have said 'no'. Now you're going to wind up on the streets pleasuring people for your next fix. It's a slippery slope from here my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

If you don't study after the exam.. when do you study? I'm lucky though, I only have 1 exam most days, so I should be okay, with any luck.

I'm relying entirely on post-exam study this week. I've english 1&2, chemistry, geography and maths 1, all higher level. Half my LC before the end of the week. I've the fridge packed with lucozade alerts, i'm planning on cramming like i've never crammed before. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭quirkster

haha dude i feel for you man!ive only three days with 2 subjects but im still banking on studying the whole course the night before.
    i do history and theres like 5 essays i have to write and learn...the tuesday before history!and ive to learn 3 french essays that day aswell!
    should be fun...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

Rescue Remedy Is Fierce Deadly..

Good Luck All..

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Peleus

Davidius wrote: »
    You should have said 'no'. Now you're going to wind up on the streets pleasuring people for your next fix.

how do you think i got the first fix?!
    lol, can't wait to get into these exams. once english is over i'll fly through them. Most of my exams are spread out which makes for some serious cramming.

Advertisement