Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you rate AoC?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Fine i caved in and got it at gamestop 49 euro
    >_< hope its more fun than wow need somehting to tide me over till warhammer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

The game certainly does open up after 20. I thought I'd just keep concentrating on lvl'ing up. But now there's some decent pvp going on aswell as the gathering quests and now my guild has bought their guild city so now all I want to do is farm mats and see it built.

Not enough time....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

was gonna just keep pluggin away at wow, but might give it a shot so

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Anyone here playing on an iMac?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

silvine wrote: »
    Anyone here playing on an iMac?

LOL?

• Advertisement

Bootcamp

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

silvine wrote: »
    Bootcamp

Ah. the thing that lets you run different O/S?

Indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I'm holding off buying this because I was disappointed with LOTR and don't need another life sucking experience like WoW was. Is this the sort of game I can pop on to for a few hours in the evening and actually have fun? Or is it the case of grinding for months and months for that new glove that gives an extra +2 to stamina?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Like all MMO's, it's a time sink. But personally, I feel it's easier for the casual gamer to have a bit of fun with this than with other MMO's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement