Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Ehobbyasia

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

that's odd, I just bought a Cavalvy headset from them right in the middle of this and it shipped yesterday. Must be an intermittant problem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Flacks aka Dave

here lads i don't know whats up with all your orders but i just got seven items from ehobby with no trouble at all... payed for on 23 May 2008 at 14:17:47 and got them 9am today... so six days in all :D

just hope my order from rsov comes in as quick

oh and they also gave me a free gift

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Baneblade

looks like they cleared out the site and have been adding stuff back slowly all day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Guys this has happened many times to Ehobbyasia.
    As far as I understood it before it is down to different things like ebay changing the policys of what can be legally sold to some countries, as this changes from time to time.

Sometimes they disappear for a couple of weeks, but they always reappear!!!
    It has happened to me when I have ordered stuff of them, but I have always received my goods off them with no problems.

I wouldn't worry about it. I personally will continue to order from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

ordered a KJW 1911 monday delivered today, nearly quicked than the irish retailers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

has anyone ever done a bulk order from them, was going through picking crap loads of stuff for my team and then spotted that they only do shipping discounts to usa :(

Anyone ever get a discoun to ireland?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

they dont combine postage but if your gonna order a conciderable amount then they should offer you discounts. im not sure how much exactly you have to spend though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

Ah right, I've sent in the list and 'll see what they can do, its nearly 400 dollars worth of stuff :eek: dont wanna pay the same for shipping :D

Advertisement