Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from Ehobbyasia

Options
  • 24-05-2008 7:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone else had trouble with buying from the lately? i have a few orders comming in and was just about to make another one,.,
    I get the feeling the've blocked irish sales for some reason? i know most of their stuff doesnt show if you log into ebay.ie but its always available on ebay.com.,
    This is the message i got when i clicked "buy it now".,
    This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.

You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

i know some sellers on ebay dont allow bids from anyone with under 5 feedback or a certain percent of positive feedback.
    this is most likely what it is , can you post a link to the auction and i can tell you straight away

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I have 99FB and have been on ebay for years though.,

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sevenie

vtec wrote: »

Just wondering are you buying from the .com site or the .ie site??? I usually goto .com, click to watch the item and then when ready I goto My eBay on the .ie site and buy from there???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

I've brought a foregrip and dot sight from them a fortnight ago... took ages for the dispatched email to come through but apparently they've been sent...

yeah today is the first time ive hade this problem,., and yep im defo on the .com one, if i was on .ie then the stuff doesnt show as items in the shop.,

• Advertisement

sorry , that was my best and only thought.

yeah today is the first time ive hade this problem,., and yep im defo on the .com one, if i was on .ie then the stuff doesnt show as items in the shop.,

yeah they have a very small selection on the .ie site, but if you log in and hit the Watch button of what you want to buy on the .com site, it will show up on your My eBay when you log in on the .ie site. Maybe because you are from Ireland they want you to use the .ie site. Just a thought!!

I was about to buy a metal body yesterday from them but didn't, will soon though, they better have it sorted by then.

i bought from them about a week ago without any hassle.went through ebay.co.uk but the .com should be fine as well

can someone log in and click "buy it now" and see what happens on your end? you wont have bought it until ya click the "confirm" button afterwards anyway.,:)

EDIT: i bought a load of different stuff recently too and this is the first time ive had this problem., :(

can someone log in and click "buy it now" and see what happens on your end? you wont have bought it until ya click the "confirm" button afterwards anyway.,:)

EDIT: i bought a load of different stuff recently too and this is the first time ive had this problem., :(

Oh my god you'v cost me $200..... only joking. Not its working fine for me, up came the commit to buy screen.

• Advertisement

try clearing your cache and starting again?

arrgghhh!!

lol. ,i hate puters.,:D

will try that cache cookie thingy and see if that helps.,
    cheers lads.,

OK I put

"This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements"

into google and its seems like other people have had this same problem in the last few days, so its seems like its a glitch.

Welll, i tried that cache thingy, well i think i did.,
    ya know when you go to tools/internet options and then "delete browsing history", theres a few options in there and you can select "delet all"., is that actualy clearing the cache?

Sevenie wrote: »
    OK I put

"This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements"

into google and its seems like other people have had this same problem in the last few days, so its seems like its a glitch.

oh, thats cool, least i know its not my puter then.,:)

Welll, i tried that cache thingy, well i think i did.,
    ya know when you go to tools/internet options and then "delete browsing history", theres a few options in there and you can select "delet all"., is that actualy clearing the cache?

Yep that its, if you can see the Temporary Internet Folder check it to see if the cookies are deleted aswell though. Mine dont always delete even when i "delete all", if there are cookies in it manually delete them.

But it seems like a proeblem at ebay end, no word on a fix yet, or what exactly is the problem.

I had a quick google and for some reason a lot of people are had the problem where the paypal address linked to the ebay account became detached for some reason, i just went into the setting and added it again and it seems to work grand now., :)

cheers.,

I had a quick google and for some reason a lot of people are had the problem where the paypal address linked to the ebay account became detached for some reason, i just went into the setting and added it again and it seems to work grand now., :)

cheers.,

Cool, enjoy you shopping (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

cheers.,

I'm having the no paypal error with them at the moment too! eBay issue I'd say

go into "my ebay" and then under "my account" on the left hand menu click "adresses" in that list, then in the middle of the page theres a link to "view all shipping adresses"., not it'l show you what ones are there and if there a link saying something like "add paypal adress" click that and it will ask you to log into paypal to comfirm the link to your ebay account., :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I am waiting on mags from ehobbyasia since April 9th. There are a few other bods in the same boat. Hong Kong PO say that the package has left for its destination (i.e. ME) since April 11th. I have asked ehobby to track the package down and they have replied saying, and I quote "It may take 3 weeks" so that will put me into the middle of June.

I had something similar once actually, i emailed them after about 20days and they replied with "it can take up to 14 days to arrive", 20days later?.,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Tomazas

I can only buy of the 3 items, and then 10 working days later can buy again,tryed to contact them, they wont change it, so i keep buying of them 3 items every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I had something similar once actually, i emailed them after about 20days and they replied with "it can take up to 14 days to arrive", 20days later?.,lol

Difference between the timezones or a worm hole - You decide?:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Tomazas wrote: »
    I can only buy of the 3 items, and then 10 working days later can buy again,tryed to contact them, they wont change it, so i keep buying of them 3 items every time.

If you buy from a few more eBay auctions and get feedback your limit will automatically be raised.

make another account and buy sh*t from yourself.,

*legal Disclaimer, do not do this unless you want to get banned. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭kevteljeur

I bought some stuff off them, start of May. Then I had a brainfart a week later, and bought more stuff. The second batch arrived pretty quickly, maybe just over a week later, but the first lot took over 2 weeks! Odd. They're not bad though, probably just very, very busy.

The feedback thing is annoying alright but I think it's important to make sure you give them feedback on eBay too, they seem to work on that basis a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The FB sys has been updated. If you have an unpiad Item then you may not be able to bid. All the updates are on the site(Login and go to feedback).

Simon

I always pay instantly though, have never had a bad one or one left unpaid., the link between my ebay account and my paypal adress seems to have been seperated for some reason.,
    fixed now though,.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭JonAnderton

Dear Buyer

Our store is undergoing technical problem. We are currently fixing it and our store should be available in couple days.

If you have already purchased items from us, you can continue to the checkout page and we will process your order as usual.

If you would like to purchase new items, please come back in couple days and our site will be ready to serve you again.

Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to email us. You can email us using eBay's "Contact Member" features.

Thanks for your business!

Best Regards,

airsoftshooting (eHobby)

Advertisement