Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I just passed my driving test!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

Folks,

I have my test this Thursday with the RSA. It says I've to report to govt. buidlings, Abbeyleix Road.

Is govt buildings the building beside the county offices just on the left before the abbeyleix road roundabout?

TIA

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

It's the place at the roundabout. Beside the Garda station.

Good luck.

Cheers Kikel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

best of luck!

:)

kikel wrote: »
    It's the place at the roundabout. Beside the Garda station.

Good luck.

I drove over there last night. I assume it's to the right of the garda station in with all the government departments. I couldn't drive in as the car park was closed and just to ensure that the test will be more fun there's road works right at the roundabout (or at least there was last night).

I fecking hate all those mini-roundabouts, especially with the pedestrian crossings so close as you come off them.

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement