Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP sale

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

dougee19 wrote: »
    some big man you are

I hear he has been working on the guns down the gym.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

you tell em dougee. I too have had enuf of this christy moore lookalike dominating the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

what is it? you think you rule this forum because you have a few results together?
    we should all respect you because you did well in some tournaments... how about you stop with your f***ing retarded snide remarks towards me and get respect for other people.
    i was merely saying that this was a lame post, no need to actually try and be a big man and try and mock me personally on the forum

some big man you are

lol you made me smile

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

898383121_1cd7e88962.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 37,645 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I'd have stumped for the whole lot Nicky until I seen that IPC thing on tv and the way you were outplayed by a part time poker player who is now more into the business side of things and commentating.

Unfortunately this has reduced my interest to 0%.
    I will have to look for somebody else, maybe the magnificent top class pro in the other thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

I'm pretty sure this will be a doddle as live cash players are really bad and I once won a tournament in Clonmel

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Wow, wheres Valor i expected him to take 1,000,000% of this. Maybe he is off hunting down the other interested parties,

"Leave my nicky alone, do ya hear me, leave him alone he's all mine" :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Wow, wheres Valor i expected him to take 1,000,000% of this.

they kinda drifted apart. valors with reggie now. nicnicnic is going it alone afaik.

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    898383121_1cd7e88962.jpg

closest i could find

[IMG][/img]img0801zp3.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Duggie Is everything ok? seriously? I don't like the tone of your posts and I don't mean in a disapproving way, I mean you sound in a desparate state. It's only the internet , get away from the poker now and chill out for the summer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Calm down there Dougee, it's only a bit of craic. If nicnicnic can sell himself for €300,000, fair play to him I say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

nic when u sell the first 100% of yourself i hope u start off again and sell another 100%

put me down for .0005 % if u can not much cash at moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

Lol Dougee nothing anyway personally isulting there!Chill the beans-always struck me as a chilled out entertainer??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭BOBBB

hippospl0706468x297ek8.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

21.5 % please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

BOBBB wrote: »

is that supposed to be dougeeeeee chasing a sun tanned nicnicnic through the main street of waterford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

nicnic i hope your taking into account that your gonna have to feed yourself, entertain yourself and find somewhere to sleep at night? i hope you put this into the price aswell cause you are doing as all such a favour going to vegas for a few weeks and using our money to enter the tourneys!!

5% pleeez

mistabutta wrote: »
    nicnic i hope your taking into account that your gonna have to feed yourself, entertain yourself and find somewhere to sleep at night? i hope you put this into the price aswell cause you are doing as all such a favour going to vegas for a few weeks and using our money to enter the tourneys!!

5% pleeez

tbh I don't think its really fair to expect my stakes to feed me, the new house to stay in while I'm there is enough, no point in screwing people

update

Digiman 211%
    Holla 11.5%
    Reggie 789%
    Willie .66%
    Dougee 0%
    Pub 1%
    Roundtower 22%
    Hammertime 1%
    Corkie123 .0005%
    Chdpoker 21.5%
    Mistabutta 5%

tread delivers imo

• Registered Users Posts: 37,645 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

BOBBB wrote: »
    The Al Lad wrote: »
    is that supposed to be dougeeeeee chasing a sun tanned nicnicnic through the main street of waterford

Brilliant! I lol'd for quite a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Im thinkin of selling 150% of myself in the cash games.............
    And id still make a nice profit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

Im thinkin of selling 150% of myself in the cash games.............
    And id still make a nice profit.

at least then u never lose :pac::pac::pac::p

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Russh

Lol....Isn't this much more fun....Great picture btw...lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I fully expect to get 10% Nicky, but your hardly expecting me to pay for it, are you? I mean, you werent half the player you are now until you met me and I never charged you a penny. Ask Butch if I can have a percentage free of charge? He's normally pretty fair (and he also owes me a few favours over the years!!).

Connie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

I wish i won a tournament in clonmel :( one of these days....... one of these days......................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

lame post. and a waste of my time to read this ****

r-u-serious-owl.jpg

connie147 wrote: »
    I fully expect to get 10% Nicky, but your hardly expecting me to pay for it, are you? I mean, you werent half the player you are now until you met me and I never charged you a penny. Ask Butch if I can have a percentage free of charge? He's normally pretty fair (and he also owes me a few favours over the years!!).

Connie

lol Connie is drunk

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Everyone levelled by dougee. Class thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭sendic

motivational_poster_irony.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

nicnicnic wrote: »
    mmmm debatable

I'm drunk and I'm trying to give him an out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Im pulling out of this, I just did the maths, what was I thinking???:eek::eek:

nicnicnic, the Gardai in Tipp have been informed , you better give valor one last rogering because when they are finished with thier current business you are next ..you scoundrel........

Doughie, how are ya today? if it makes you feel better, im in a very very very bad condition...

Advertisement