Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WSOP sale

Options
  • 16-05-2008 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭

I'm selling %s of myself for the WSOP main event. I'm offering 1% for €3,000 euro. I haven't sold any so far but l'd imagine that this will go fast as I'm sure there will be many buyers of blocks of at least 10% as I'm offering 10% for the reduced rate of €28,000.

I know it's probably - Ev for me to be selling any of myself in this as I once won a tournament in Clonmel but I was thinking that if I could sell the full 100% I could buy a nice house in Vegas.

ship

I'm also doing a upcoming prop bet where I will be playing €1/2 NLH live and winning €50,000 in a week. I'm pretty sure this will be a doddle as live cash players are really bad and I once won a tournament in Clonmel. I'm so sure I can do this I'm offering odds of 7/1 to any one thinks I cant so $5,000 wins you $35,000 if I fail. Only condition is min bet $10,000 and money must be shipped to my stars or neteller account before 23rd May.

ship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

I'll take 211% before it all goes if.

FT or Stars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

digiman wrote: »
    I'll take 211% before it all goes if.

FT or Stars?

N1 stars preferably but I'll take $110/100 ratio on full tilt

PS I bought London bridge last year and its surplus to my current requirements so I'm open to offers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

Full tilt it is then so, love it when I get a bargain

digiman wrote: »
    Full tilt it is then so, love it when I get a bargain

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

nicnicnic wrote: »

I know it's probably - Ev for me to be selling any of myself in this as I once won a tournament in Clonmel

Har de har har

(admit you thought of Lloyd as you mimicked reading that laugh:))

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭HoLLLLLaments

count me on for 5k/35k on propbet deal. will pay you in reggie bucks.

hold 11.5%/35kish worth of wsop % for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,434 ✭✭✭cardshark202

I'll take the remaining 789% please Nicky. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭gigetheman

would that be the tournament u won with the clonmel nuts 8,3 off:D

count me on for 5k/35k on propbet deal. will pay you in reggie bucks.

hold 11.5%/35kish worth of wsop % for me.

Well Reggie seems to have monopolised the rest of my % but what with all the rumors about him i'll leave the offer up for a while might also do something similar for the omaha event.

The prop bet starts next Friday and I will be setting up a web cam in my dads house where the live cash games will be played for the week,

any interest in the ballen bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Nicnic, send me your home address, I don't know how to work the internet. I will send you down a bearings bank cheque for 20K. Please don't let it be too late.
    You better be going to Vegas now, I heard there was a new hair transplant clinic in Waterford, 30k for a full mullet (extentions optional) or your money back...
    Don't be tricking us now, ro I'll have jayminator taunt you.

Also , I will ship you one fishing rod, a camera plus a 20 dollar bill so you can tease the gingers walking up and down the strip.

• Advertisement

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Nicnic, send me your home address, I don't know how to work the internet. I will send you down a bearings bank cheque for 20K. Please don't let it be too late.
    You better be going to Vegas now, I heard there was a new hair transplant clinic in Waterford, 30k for a full mullet (extentions optional) or your money back...
    Don't be tricking us now, ro I'll have jayminator taunt you.

Also , I will ship you one fishing rod, a camera plus a 20 dollar bill so you can tease the gingers walking up and down the strip.

sweet Willie, but less of the hair stuff I'm a skinhead right, not a baldy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

lame post. and a waste of my time to read this ****

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBZWHClT0no

Or maybe you just havn't got your hair yet, some babies get their hair very late in childhood.....you are who you are Nicnicnic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

nicnicnic, Ill take 1% if theres any left altho there probabaly isnt considering that tournament win you had in clonmel. If I do get it Ill be willing to sell off 50% of it in blocks of 1% for €100 each.

I will be setting up a web cam

More far fetched than the opening post imo

dougee19 wrote: »
    lame post. and a waste of my time to read this ****

sorry about that didn't mean to waste your valuable time,

More far fetched than the opening post imo

:) this is very true

right so far thats

Digiman 211%
    Holla 11.5%
    Reggie 789%
    Willie .66%
    Dougee 0%
    Pub 1%

sorry about that didn't mean to waste your valuable time

less of the sarcasm if you please... dead serious now, not making lame jokes like some others

less of the sarcasm if you please... dead serious now, not making lame jokes like some others

I'll try to consider your taste's first in any future posts i make

or maybe if everyone who was going to post a tread sent it to you by pm first to see if it pleases you before we post it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

internet-24591.jpg

• Advertisement

lol could someone please post or link the cartoon type picture where the guy is on the pc and the wife upstairs calling him up to bed and the guy says as he types "i'll be there soon someone on the internet says im wrong!".
    I think it was hectorjelly who posted it initially. rofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

lol could someone please post or link the cartoon type picture where the guy is on the pc and the wife upstairs calling him up to bed and the guy says as he types "i'll be there soon someone on the internet says im wrong!".

duty_calls.png

Internet_dog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

duty_calls.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

Dear Esteemed Friend in Jesus,

I am Dr. Anyin Sowetto, the nephew of the late esteemed Prince Manyin Sowetto who sadly passed into the arms of Jesus last month. Prince Manyin Sowetto left me a large sum of money in trust which I am to invest in backing Poker players.

If you would be so kindly to accept the sponsorship of the late dear Prince I can forward to you $100,000 (One Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) to your bank account immediately. Of course I can invest more money after seeing your results. Please advise me, dear friend, what is the address and bank number where I should send them.

Yours in Jesus,

Dr. Anyin Sowetto

lol thats the one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

1% please, I do however insist on paying €3300 as the dollar may change again in value and I would not hear of you having to take a risk with the volatility of international currency markets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

What expenses are you taking from this fund? seems very very fair for a top notch tosser like you.....

If you dont win the main event, to we get our money back? And will you ever play in Clonmel again after you get this money?

so thats

Digiman 211%
    Holla 11.5%
    Reggie 789%
    Willie .66%
    Dougee 0%
    Pub 1%
    Roundtower 22%
    Hammertime 1%

I'd like to thank every one for the overwhelming response

Ollieboy wrote: »
    What expenses are you taking from this fund? seems very very fair for a top notch tosser like you.....

If you dont win the main event, to we get our money back? And will you ever play in Clonmel again after you get this money?

well it's 98% of the stake that go to my expenses, I wouldn't worry about me not winning the main event. I'm keeping all my action in Clonmel in future events

• Advertisement

or maybe if everyone who was going to post a tread sent it to you by pm first to see if it pleases you before we post it ?

what is it? you think you rule this forum because you have a few results together?
    we should all respect you because you did well in some tournaments... how about you stop with your f***ing retarded snide remarks towards me and get respect for other people.
    i was merely saying that this was a lame post, no need to actually try and be a big man and try and mock me personally on the forum

some big man you are

Advertisement