Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wsop % sale

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Wow just seen this now, i am staked for 6.5k worth of tourneys in Vegas at 25% and i would never ever think of using that staking money for cash games. If you committed to punters that your playing a set value of tourneys then this money should never be sitting at a cash table to lose, total degen.

This thread does act as a warning though and shows you need to have trust in those you stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

DeVore wrote: »
    For the first time in my life I'm actually caught between wanting to lock a thread and laughing at the contents too much... f*cking poker forum, I honestly think life would be boring without it sometimes.... :rolleyes: :D

DeV.

I think you'll agree, this quote is the winner........
    All aboard the langer-train

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Wow just seen this now, i am staked for 6.5k worth of tourneys in Vegas at 25% and i would never ever think of using that staking money for cash games. If you committed to punters that your playing a set value of tourneys then this money should never be sitting at a cash table to lose, total degen.

This thread does act as a warning though and shows you need to have trust in those you stake.

yeah Fran, so at least tell us about the hookers you are blowing the cash on so we can at least get value. Also I totally forgive you for this me ol mucker, it was a chance we all took, We knew you were a scalywag when backing.......yer a gas man indeed, that was me last few bob as well.

you man of the world you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 carryonlaughing

ive just seen these posts now as i w as away for the last few weeks, has anyone talked to alan about this to find out what really happened. i think its very unfair to be speculating about what happened in vegas without knowing the truth, what about you, sirtoyou, you seem to know him very well apparently////////

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

ive just seen these posts now as i w as away for the last few weeks, has anyone talked to alan about this to find out what really happened. i think its very unfair to be speculating about what happened in vegas without knowing the truth, what about you, sirtoyou, you seem to know him very well apparently////////
    Worried about your 3% yet?

Rob Taylor (NFR) is as good a source as any really.

Also, I saw you online on Boards over the last few days,why the need to claim otherwise?

• Advertisement

thats not true, i was not online for over 3 weeks

thats not true, i was not online for over 3 weeks

Neil from Big SLick checked out your IP address and has in fact confirmed that you were lurking several time last week and in fact only this mornig whilst you were eating toast and marmalde (could have been Jam) at the kitchen table you logged on to after hours and taunted some girl obsessed with Serena Williams ......your denials are making you look rather foolish indeed tut tut.

thats absalute rubbish. i was out of the country for 3 weeks. and only returned home 2 hours ago,

thats absalute rubbish. i was out of the country for 3 weeks. and only returned home 2 hours ago,

sorry my mistake, I mistook you for carryonscreaming....bloody fellow is a nusiance.

apology accepted

• Advertisement

Hows that 3% going?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

This thread gets better and better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭OutOfPosition

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Neil from Big SLick checked out your IP address and has in fact confirmed that you were lurking several time last week and in fact only this mornig whilst you were eating toast and marmalde (could have been Jam) at the kitchen table you logged on to after hours and taunted some girl obsessed with Serena Williams ......your denials are making you look rather foolish indeed tut tut.
    YULETIRED wrote: »
    sorry my mistake, I mistook you for carryonscreaming....bloody fellow is a nusiance.
    apology accepted

PMSL, YULETIRED is my hero

i havent spoken to alan yet, but im going to the club tonight so maybe then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

does this mean im no longer the most disliked player in the macau (this is what al called me not so long ago, about 2 weeks before his epic trip to sin city), i hope not or il have to go back again and piss of some more "important" and "respected" cork poker players! As far as this thread is concerned id like to say one thing
    CAVIATE EMPTOR BABY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭g.quagmire

And how do you feel about Al coming home without even playing main event? Will you be looking for a refund?

no connie your crown as the most hated person in the macou is eternal.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,644 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

sitout wrote: »
    does this mean im no longer the most disliked player in the macau (this is what al called me not so long ago, about 2 weeks before his epic trip to sin city), i hope not or il have to go back again and piss of some more "important" and "respected" cork poker players! As far as this thread is concerned id like to say one thing
    CAVIATE EMPTOR BABY

thread_delivers.jpg
    images%3Fq%3Dthread%2Bdelivers%2B%26ndsp%3D20%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26sa%3DN

i must first speak to alan and find out what really happened, and if its true what everybody is speculating, then yes i will be looking for a refund.

i must first speak to alan and find out what really happened, and if its true what everybody is speculating, then yes i will be looking for a refund.
    How do you know he'll tell you the truth? I mean, he already lied about his intentions with the money, how can you tell he won't lie about what happened it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭g.quagmire

no connie your crown as the most hated person in the macou is eternal.

Thats not very nice is it? Why dont you tell us who you are and ill announce here what everyone thinks of you?

rb your listed as a host. does that not mean that your supposed to be impartial to comments on this site, do you even know the guy. how do you know that he lied about anything calling alan a liar is a bit harsh in my oppinion when you dont really know what happened over there, do you have some personal vendetta against him or what. because it seems to me that you seem to be enjoying all this

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

give it up will you!

He scammed yous! Just accept your foolishness and move....

move on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

you seem to be enjoying all this

Can't speak for him, but I definitely am anyway.

Oh, and with regard to you seeking a full refund......
    corkie123 wrote: »
    yes and if anyone wanted half there money back then they would get it

Good luck with that.

rb your listed as a host. does that not mean that your supposed to be impartial to comments on this site
    Nope, not at all. I'm a hosted moderator of a forum, which I'm expected to ensure everyone using it conforms to the site rules, but that's about it. Outside of that forum I'm just a regular poster.
    , do you even know the guy. how do you know that he lied about anything calling alan a liar is a bit harsh in my oppinion when you dont really know what happened over there, do you have some personal vendetta against him or what. because it seems to me that you seem to be enjoying all this

Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it. Did he not list 12 events he was "going to play" including the ME which is just about to kick off, and he's back in Ireland? Did he not put a massive overlay on those %s? Then, regardless of how it happened (because 10k was meant to be going on the ME), he went and busted all the cash, including every cent his investors gave him on the belief he'd be playing the events advertised?

Saying you're going to take peoples money to play certain events and then f*cking off and blowing the cash elsewhere is certainly what I would deem a lie.

Oh and of course I'm enjoying it, you and others came on here and abused members, tried to claim this "investment" was a fantastic opportunity that we were all passing off and we'd soon regret it etc and then the guy takes your money, f*cks off and blows without even playing the events he was advertising! It's hilarious! Now you're coming on and trying to defend the guy who scammed you out of €900, how foolish can one get?!

g.quagmire wrote: »
    Thats not very nice is it? Why dont you tell us who you are and ill announce here what everyone thinks of you?
    well it was connie broght it up first. it was he himself told everybody he was the most hated person in there, i was merely agreeing with him

Rb wrote: »
    Nope, not at all. I'm a hosted moderator of a forum, which I'm expected to ensure everyone using it conforms to the site rules, but that's about it. Outside of that forum I'm just a regular poster.

Hey, I'm just calling it as I see it. Did he not list 12 events he was "going to play" including the ME which is just about to kick off, and he's back in Ireland? Did he not put a massive overlay on those %s? Then, regardless of how it happened (because 10k was meant to be going on the ME), he went and busted all the cash, including every cent his investors gave him on the belief he'd be playing the events advertised?

Saying you're going to take peoples money to play certain events and then f*cking off and blowing the cash elsewhere is certainly what I would deem a lie.

Oh and of course I'm enjoying it, you and others came on here and abused members, tried to claim this "investment" was a fantastic opportunity that we were all passing off and we'd soon regret it etc and then the guy takes your money, f*cks off and blows without even playing the events he was advertising! It's hilarious! Now you're coming on and trying to defend the guy who scammed you out of €900, how foolish can one get?!
    how do you know all that without first speaking to him, and you never answered the question do you actually know the guy.

how do you know all that without first speaking to him, and you never answered the question do you actually know the guy.
    Where is Al now? Dublin or Vegas?

Will he playing in the Main Event?

Rb wrote: »
    Where is Al now? Dublin or Vegas?

Will he playing in the Main Event?
    i dont know where he is as i said i have not been speaking to him, maybe he is in vegas and maybe he is playing the main event ?????????

• Advertisement

i dont know where he is as i said i have not been speaking to him, maybe he is in vegas and maybe he is playing the main event ?????????
    Well, according to two people who met him over there, he's not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement