Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comfiest Flip-flops

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Amanda

Do any of you girls know where to get the reef ones? They're lovely.
    I got the haivianas in Office for € 28, just plain brown but they are comfy, I give them that. Just wonder (and sorry OP if I'm taking your topic slightly off off here) if any of you have bought espadrille soles which are not over 2 inches recently? Going to a beach resort which is all hilly and cobbly and no heels really but would like somehting comfortable yet a little more glam for the evening time. Thanks if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Amanda wrote: »
    Do any of you girls know where to get the reef ones? They're lovely.

52 (might be 53?) Degrees North in Carrickmines Retail Park had them last summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Gotta agree with the girls lovin Penny's (I hope they're girls, flip-flops on men are just wrong...) I bought a pair in Penny's last year and they were the most comfortable things ever, I wore them all last summer they are literally moulded to the shape of my feet now!

However I do realise that it's the luck of the draw with Pennies things so am currently off to Google the Havianas and Reef ones... TA!

Advertisement