Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of a Thousand Corsets - Beers, June 20th D2 Harcourt Street *change of venue*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

No, I is scared
    Tom Dunne wrote: »
    No where have I heard that before?

Yeah, fine, I walked into that one!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

No, I is scared
    I dunno Tom, am still thinking of lurking. it' a confidence thing. I'll lurk behind a plant, get 10 beers into me and then introduce myself. I'm better fun when I'm locked!!! lol

Happy birthday DF.

You should come to the beers, its always good fun. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you before hand, just drop me a PM. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

maple wrote: »
    Happy birthday DF.

You should come to the beers, its always good fun. I'd be more than happy to meet up with you before hand, just drop me a PM. :)

ah thanks Maple. take it you've been before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

No, I is scared
    DF,

all i'll say is if you get on with people here then you will get on with them in real life. One things the few beers i have been to has shown me is that the people who show up are the ones who have been themselves on line and in invariably the good ones!

No, I is scared
    ah thanks Maple. take it you've been before?

Yep indeedy. They're really good nights of fun and some great people. I've made some brilliant mates on Boards.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

No, I is scared
    Dragan wrote: »
    DF,

all i'll say is if you get on with people here then you will get on with them in real life. One things the few beers i have been to has shown me is that the people who show up are the ones who have been themselves on line and in invariably the good ones!
    100% True.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

No, I is scared
    foxtrot there's pics of me up here so you can't mistake me for pighead lol

but honestly - I understand your apprehension but it's all good - I was at the very first one where we were all new to each other and it went grand. I've been to others and it just makes things nicer -maples right the nights are usually great craic and you meet lots of lovely people, I've made some good friends here.
    Can't guarantee it - but I could probably meet you beforehand if you like, or meet one of the other girls. Once you get introduced you'll be fine pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I is scared
    Dragan wrote: »
    DF,

It's actually interesting to see how people are in Real Life vs. on Boards.ie. A lot of people are soooooo different, but I am exactly same here as I am in Real Life. Except shorter. And not as portly as you would think.

No, I is scared
    And not as portly as you would think.
    Untrue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

No, I is scared
    It's actually interesting to see how people are in Real Life vs. on Boards.ie. A lot of people are soooooo different, but I am exactly same here as I am in Real Life. Except shorter. And not as portly as you would think.

I was just about to say the same thing, except much more handsome than you might think!

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    I was just about to say the same thing, except much more handsome than you might think!
    Also untrue.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

No, I is scared

after this beers when we shave off your remaining hair you will look exactly like I would of imagined you

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

No, I is scared
    maple wrote: »
    Yep indeedy. They're really good nights of fun and some great people. I've made some brilliant mates on Boards.
    *whisper* We only pretend to like you scary lady....*whisper*
    ;)

No, I is scared
    And hairier, don't forget the hair:D.

I think I'm the same in RL Vs Boards.ie, I like to think I am, except the fact I'm a bloke obviously:D

No, I is scared
    GinnyJo wrote: »

I think I'm the same in RL Vs Boards.ie, I like to think I am, except the fact I'm a bloke obviously:D

don't forget shorter

You're a bloke??:eek:

No, I is scared
    jsb wrote: »
    don't forget shorter
    hey you just mean sometimes in RL I'm shorter then others, :p
    I'm not short:D

Nah DF I was taking the piss:D
    I am 100% a Laaaaddddyyyyy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

No, I is scared
    You're a bloke??:eek:

Yes, and I'm a sixteen year old schoolgirl called Suzy. ;)

/ shudder!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

No, I is scared

Weird. It's normal the old fat dude pretending to be young girls.

Not vice versa. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

No, I is scared
    I loike girlies! I am the same on Boards as RL, except I don't wear fairy dresses ALL the time! :eek: I do like flashy, shiny things though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

No, I is scared

" If you knew Suzy, like we know Suzy, oh, oh , oh what a gal! "

No, I is scared
    PM sent.

No, I is scared
    DesF wrote: »
    PM sent.

I'd hold on there Des, chances are he is a dirty old man (who needs to realise he should shave the rest of his hair) pretending to be a teenage girl who is pretending to be a dirty old man

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

No, I is scared
    I'd hold on there Des, chances are he is a dirty old man (who needs to realise he should shave the rest of his hair) pretending to be a teenage girl who is pretending to be a dirty old man

It ain't necessarily so.

Consider the logic. If everyone is lying, and everyone knows everyone is lying, that's the same as telling the truth.

If you want to be a 16 yr old girl, I say "Go for it. Chase yore dreams" :)

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's not easy having a good time, even smiling makes my face ache!

No, I is scared
    *whisper* We only pretend to like you scary lady....*whisper*
    ;)
    :eek: You're on the "list" now.

I knew that was an Adams apple. :p

No, I is scared
    @ Ginny and maple if you are going to start bitching about each other take it to the ladies lounge :p:D

• Advertisement

No, I is scared
    @ Ginny and maple if you are going to start bitching about each other take it to the ladies lounge :p:D

feck off. :p

Advertisement