Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night of a Thousand Corsets - Beers, June 20th D2 Harcourt Street *change of venue*

Options
1606162636466»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No, I is scared
    i'm sorry i couldnt make it, but i went out with people from work, and i was being given free drink all night (its good to be the poor broke temp sometimes) i am more than likely gonna be at the one this saturday tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Tragedy

No, I is scared
    irishbird wrote: »
    Quiet you :mad:

I am sure you did, you durty boy ;);)
    Just because you want his babies even though you cant understand a word of what he says!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

No, I is scared
    :confused::confused:

Dont pretend now. :D
    You even have my beboskin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

No, I is scared
    GinnyJo wrote: »
    LOL Salad? well there was some fitness boardsies there...:D
    Lovin that LiB!!

As for nearer the Northside? I'm probably the furtherest north out of all of us and it was fine for me, anywhere in town seems to be central enough for everyone:D.

Perhaps,but no rabbit food passed my lips.Potatoes are for pussys and salad is for people that are worse than pussys.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭trout

No, I is scared
    Degsy wrote: »
    Perhaps,but no rabbit food passed my lips.Potatoes are for pussys and salad is for people that are worse than pussys.

A wise man once said "Vegetables are not food ... Vegetables are what food eats"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Degsy wrote: »

You lie I saw your carrot stick in yer pocket :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

No, I is scared
    That wasn't a carrot stick, he was pleased to see you!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

No, I is scared
    trout wrote: »
    A wise man once said "Vegetables are not food ... Vegetables are what food eats"

and vegitarians are....well i think this sums it up:

vegetarian-swallow-balls.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

How often are these nights organised?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

How often are these nights organised?
    Every few months. Keep an eye out as any new announcements get stickied.

• Advertisement
Advertisement