Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of a pint in Dicey Reillys, Harcourt St

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

ive been to diceys a couple of times.its not the worst but im not in love with it either.its grand on a friday evenin for a few pints, and move on somewhere else then,pub crawl round grafton st area is my choice.the problem i have is when you go at 5 after work, and stay there ALL night.i always end up in coppers that way.its grand for the after work thing on a friday but if i was out on a saturday night, then no way!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Claire-tha-bear

Degsy wrote: »
    .Fibbers is a far better venue,it just happens to be on the northside.

wow I was just reading through this and you are one unhappy, angry whinging person with an enormous victor meldrew complex. This one really ticked me off. While I Don't like Bruxelles because its an older crowd and Its just a boring pub, Fibbers, is a dive, It is FILTHY, and I always feel like I need a disinfectant shower after being in there, but it was your "just happens to be on the northside" quip that P***ed me off!!!! just because a venue is on the northside doesn't mean it lowers the tone!! All the "trendy" places around harcourt street are in one of the most dangerous parts of dublin!!! In fact I think i would rather go to fibbers than crawdaddy BECAUSE its on the northside and not near harcourt road!! I hate people who base where they go because its not on the southside. You're missing out on the nicest pubs in Dublin!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

You're missing out on the nicest pubs in Dublin!

And the most expensive.

AND you missed my point.

I prefer to drink on the northside,the pubs tend to be cheaper and not quite as full of pretentious **** who'll pay 6 quid a pint.

Advertisement