Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last day on earth...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Well in that case!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I'd read the government emergency handbook before overdosing on out of date iodine pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Not many people I'd want to murder. Girl's can't really rape, pity....

girls dont need to rape they just need to ask.

"Hey the world is about to end, wana have sex"

every guy on earths answer: "Yes"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Not many people I'd want to murder. Girl's can't really rape, pity....
    You can if your hot enough :pac:

Surely hotness would make it more likely for the man to consent => not rape. :p

Clocktower and rifle ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

antodeco wrote: »
    Corrected that for you :D

Me what would I do? Id probably oversleep and miss the whole thing :(

Til I'm raw or dead. Dead is not a 'who' no why the 'whomever'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭speaktofrank

I would;
    1. Get to the nearest mountain

2. Laugh when told it was a false alert

3. Laugh even harder when people get convicted of rape, murder, because they thought it was all going to end.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I'd also bring back the best emoticon boards ever had.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

If it was my last day on Earth I'd jump into space, grab the sun and throw it at the Earth.

Then it would be gone and hence that would be my last day on Earth. There's no other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I think I'd fancy a go of a plane. Ask someone how to do the basics, bring a parachute, hope to get up high enough and jump out using said parachute while falling.

Can't go wrong really. Either die with everyone else after having the best day ever, or die while doing something absolutely crazy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Why the parachute? You're going to die anyways! :D

Me? I'd pillage all the steak houses, can't go wrong with steak and beer!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

girls dont need to rape they just need to ask.

"Hey the world is about to end, wana have sex"

every guy on earths answer: "Yes"

So very true, same would reply for anyone sane really. Well, unless the person asking was really grotesque, in which case that's a valid reason for declining...

My my, after hours is full of a lot of people harbouring murderous thoughts.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    Why the parachute? You're going to die anyways! :D

Because if you manage to survive it you can go do other sorts of crazy sh!t. And I always wanted to try sky diving.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,311 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

So very true, same would reply for anyone sane really. Well, unless the person asking was really grotesque, in which case that's a valid reason for declining...

So thats where I was going wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

The odds are that people would be very sexually open that day so an orgy in o'connell street for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I think you'd be surprised at just how many people would spend the time at home with their families, rather than rushing to a public place such as O'Connell Street for a mass orgy, climbing a clock tower with a sniper rifle or going nuts with some other weapon.

Advertisement