Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition time!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I was laughing at the following 2 statements

- Playing good TAG poker
    - worst player at the table = complete card rack
    Not sure what you mean.....it's a Murphys law thing you know.

in relation to moiself
    I have found some really shte players winning tournys playing orribe orrible stuff.?
    I can and do play TAG quite often, ....(do you diagree Rickpoo?)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean.....it's a Murphys law thing you know.

in relation to moiself
    I have found some really shte players winning tournys playing orribe orrible stuff.?
    I can and do play TAG quite often, ....(do you diagree Rickpoo?)

I can't give you a bigger compliment than this - I found you unreadable and largely because you were playing so many hands and playing so many hands differently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭MarkT1234

The worse the player the more likely they are to apologise after stacking you when you get your set in on the turn and they hit their flush on the river.

Newton's Law of Poker: For every good player there is an equal and opposite donkey who the good player will regularly do his dough to.

The Three Styles of Poker: Maths, Experience and Clairvoyance. No matter how good a player is he will never defeat the brilliance of the beginner's clairvoyance cause they KNOW that spade is coming.

Definition of a Long Term Poker Player: A player who looks down at Jacks and wonders how much money he is going to lose.

lol Long Term Poker Player

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

I can't give you a bigger compliment than this -

what about how I wear my hair?

I had a hand every time I swear . Hope you havn't loaned the money out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭The_Chopper

YULETIRED wrote: »
    what about how I wear my hair?

Then i'd be telling lies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

omg you are all so unlucky!!1!