Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G Mobile Broadband Compatible Router - where to get one ?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

131 quid from infoferenda so I bought one from them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭dunleas

Onikage wrote: »
    The APN for 3 is 3ireland.ie in case anyone is wondering.
    The access number is *99#

The extras for sale on the site are just that - extras. No need to buy them.

snaps, you are absolutely right but most people don't have a spare laptop lying around! The router will also support more users with less configuration.

Hi,
    I noted you gave the APN info for 3 ireland so I assume you have the dovado/three dongle and you may be able to help me. Just setup the router today which can now connect to my media tank and I can surf, but the only way I can connect with my laptop is with an ethernet cable directly to the router. I am happy the WLAN network card on my laptop is fine as I can map a drive to my media tank wirelessly from my laptop.

If you can assist I would appreciate it,
    Thanks,

Advertisement