Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last man alive

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Wouldn't screwing yourself be like masturbation?
    I'd imagine so.

What I'd really like to know is where the hell did that come from? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I saw the cloning point and it made me think about what it would be like to screw yourself literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

I think the real question is, will there be bodies of other people lying around?

Man would get lonely on his own etc etc

I would find the best looking 'fresh' female corpses and freeze them until I acquired some books from the local library on taxidermy. You'd only be alone if you wanted to be. Granted trial and error would be a big part of the learning process, so it would be a good idea to freeze as many 'dead hot wimmin' as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I would kill myself.

Necrophilia is so ugly I'd just pretend I was screwing an Englishwoman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

nummnutts wrote: »
    I would find the best looking 'fresh' female corpses and freeze them until I acquired some books from the local library on taxidermy. You'd only be alone if you wanted to be. Granted trial and error would be a big part of the learning process, so it would be a good idea to freeze as many 'dead hot wimmin' as possible.
    I'd do this too but I'd always be looking over my shoulder just in case I wasn't the last one left alive. Imagine a party of hot female survivors finding you while you were in the middle of the street with your pants around your ankles, tearing the stuffing out of a corpse with your todger.

Agamemnon wrote: »
    I'd do this too but I'd always be looking over my shoulder just in case I wasn't the last one left alive. Imagine a party of hot female survivors finding you while you were in the middle of the street with your pants around your ankles, tearing the stuffing out of a corpse with your todger.

Reminds me of this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexmission

Why would you do it in the street if you could have any house in the country you wanted? Anyway, I'm sure any understanding females would realize that you would be gone half crazy with the isolation. As men, we have needs. If you gave them the whole 'but the future of man kind depends on our reproduction' speech, you may just sway them.

They'd probably rape you.

ME WANTS SNU SNU

They'd probably rape you.

It'd only be rape if I said no.

Let the surprise sex begin, I'd say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

I'd stick all the dead bodies on sticks and then put big pieces of plastic connecting their feet together, paint them green and play real size army men.

I'd stick all the dead bodies on sticks and then put big pieces of plastic connecting their feet together, paint them green and play real size army men.

Ehh, couldn't you just use mannequins? I mean, the job is already done for you. You'd just need to paint them green?

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

TripleAce wrote:
    How about this "You are the last man alive" along with 4 Billion single women? ....so, what would you do now?
    I'd travel across america with a secret agent, a molecular biologist and a monkey looking for a cure. Then just before I realise that the monkey is the key it would get stolen by a ninja and taken to japan. I'd then stowaway on a australian cruise ship converted into a cargo ship which I'd later find out was transporting drugs.
    Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

I'd probably go exploring the city with my Irish army uniform, French WWII helmet and axe, with my face suitably muddied a. Just for the post apocalyptic feeling.

Then **** myself blind.

Then I'd start streaking down Grafton street.

Im sure there would be something in the DFR's about doing that.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

A few people reckon they might be able to sort out the cloning but not one of them said they'd clone the dead hot wimmins from their DNA? For shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I'd mill around on the nicest high powered motorbike I could get my hands on... naked of course. And also pull the mickey of myself and ROYD any wimmins I come across. Muties or not I don't care (extra boobage ftw). :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭justcallmetex

rb_ie wrote: »
    First thing I'd do is go down to where customs, the drug squad etc keep their seizures and load all the drugs and guns into a van.

Then go and get high as a kite, chill out and watch dvds.

Then, along with my drugs, either fly or take a boat to the states and visit all the "top secret" areas and see what's actually kept there.

Thats a plan and a half my friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

nummnutts wrote: »
    Ehh, couldn't you just use mannequins? I mean, the job is already done for you. You'd just need to paint them green?

Where's the fun in that? I could do that now...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

So many things you could do:

If you can find some corpses pile them up at the biggest petrol station you can find. Plant some explosives about it, stand back (a very good bit away) and watch it rain.

Drive around in a Garda / fire truck / anything with a siren vehicle for shìts n' giggles.

Run around a shopping centre with a shotgun pretending you're in Dawn Of The Dead :D

Generally blow up more things.

Find some hot dead chicks and give 'em a good rodgering.

Have a shìt in the middle of the path, just to say that you did so.

Tie a load of corpses to the back of a fast car like cans on a wedding car and see what happens.

And then on Monday I'd go back to work.

Im sure there would be something in the DFR's about doing that.:D:D:D

What's DFR?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭NoQuarter

What's DFR?

That would be Defence Forces Regulations!

generally if your gonna talk about your army uniform some back up knowledge could come in useful ;)

If i was the last man on earth there would be nobody to tell me to get back to work so id sit on boards all day, mwah hahahahaha.....its a fool proof plan!

Advertisement