Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenage drinking

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

micmclo wrote: »
    It already is!
    We have fantastic legislation in Ireland and more and more is constantly being introduced.
    But it's not enforced.
    We don't need all our legislation replaced, just enforce what is there already

Anyway OP, people have common sense. Nobody is going to round up 3 smokers outside a pub with drinks in their hand if they are standing by the doorway.
    That's not it's purpose and you know that well, pointless thread tbh!

Judges do have discretion you know

Possibly you missed the tone of my post, which was offered for amusement rather than a rant, as suggested by the icon I finished it with. Could I suggest you try lightening up a little? However, I do agree entirely with you about enforcing existing legislation rather than introducing new, although that was not my purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Tarzan_man wrote: »
    I'll bet it's a pub in Castlecomer! 10 yoyos on it!

I was gonna say this myself. It's gotta be.

Advertisement