Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arabians

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Heather Queen

hello not sure if this will even work but i just seen that you ere looking for an arab and red house condor was mentioned. he's still alive and he stands with me in donegal along with his pure bred son condor blues. rondor is 24 this year and harvey (his son) is a two year old and this will be his first year at stud.

Hi how is redhouse condor doing we used to have Heather Queen (Dawn) a JA pony by him bred in Ireland but no record of the mare, Dawn has now retired due to on going tendon probs, Have spoken to Pam on the PH and she gave me your contact No, but I have mislaid both Pams and your No,s Hope every thing is OK with the old boy his daughter Dawn is now 19yr and looks half her age, Luv to hear how he is.
    Regards
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Santoni

I have an Arabian Stallion standing at stud in Carlow. He is Russian/Polish lines. His lines trace back to Kubinec and Padron.

Advertisement