Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Deweypud

Ok thanks for coming back to me. I will see if i can get the correct info.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nailer1986

Can someone please help me with Mondeo radio, serial number V 007480 thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭900913

Nailer1986 wrote: »

The title of this thread is "The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)".

I think you need to contact a ford dealer to get the code or maybe pay for it on ebay. It's mainly just codes Ford that begin with M that can be decoded here.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Nailer1986 wrote: »
    Ask at your garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Del117boy

Looking for the serial or radio code for my renault clio 131 battery died and car has touch screen radio

• Advertisement

You will find the serial number written on the body of the radio .

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭coffeyt

Hi not sure if I have right serial number, it's a 03 Ford focus and I think serial number is S0701940. Would anyone be able to advise?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

coffeyt wrote: »
    Hi not sure if I have right serial number, it's a 03 Ford focus and I think serial number is S0701940. Would anyone be able to advise?

Should start with M

Should start with M
    Ok thanks will take radio out tomorrow and see if I can locate it!

coffeyt wrote: »
    Ok thanks will take radio out tomorrow and see if I can locate it!

Pressing and holding 6 and 1 together might bring the serial number up for you without needing to take out the radio

• Advertisement

Pressing and holding 6 and 1 together might bring the serial number up for you without needing to take out the radio
    Hi thanks but tried that initially and just got an S code as above unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Bargey

You'll need the serial no. and the part no. - if you can pm them, I'll try get them tuesday?

Hi,
    Can you please send me radio code for V139976, Ford Focus 6000CD Radio?
    Thanks,
    Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 73,383 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

There aren't any V codes available here - as per thread title and post #1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

I need to disconnect the battery in my SEAT ALTEA XL 2008. I don't have the radio code with the documentation I have for the car. Any ideas where I could get this code would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

E30i wrote: »
    I need to disconnect the battery in my SEAT ALTEA XL 2008. I don't have the radio code with the documentation I have for the car. Any ideas where I could get this code would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Ask at your local garage as to where they get their radios repaired / decoded

• Registered Users Posts: 37 GLENNFALLON

HI. 
    can anyone give me the code for 04 focus 6000cd serial number radio code for MGPDJ5 04-09 070200. I tried M070200 in the ford calculator and got the code 7728 put this into radio and it keeps coming up wait 30.00. Anyone know where I'm going wrong?

HI. 
    can anyone give me the code for 04 focus 6000cd serial number radio code for MGPDJ5 04-09 070200. I tried M070200 in the ford calculator and got the code 7728 put this into radio and it keeps coming up wait 30.00. Anyone know where I'm going wrong?

7728 is the right code for M070200.

Perhaps M070200 isn’t the correct M number for that radio.

Did you take the radio out and get that from the back of the radio?

No, I pressed the 1 and 6 and thats the code that flashed up on the screen..

No, I pressed the 1 and 6 and thats the code that flashed up on the screen..

Well if your M serial no. is correct then most likely the code was changed at some stage. Correct code can still be calculated but would have to be done by a person who can repair / decode car stereos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 sean.murfer

Hi, I'm looking for the radio code for my 2006 Tarnsit van. Radio serial number M221923. Thank you.

Hi, I'm looking for the radio code for my 2006 Tarnsit van. Radio serial number M221923. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sean.murfer

Super. Thank you ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Anyone able to help with getting the code for this radio? This pic shows all the numbers that's on it. Not sure if any of them are of any use

Snapchat-2008474101.jpg

Bit of a rip on this pic but the number in the first pic is the same

DSC_0043.jpg

@Noccy Try 5133

not 100% certain that is right though so only try input it once

Sweet, thank you, I'll try that

Sweet, thank you, I'll try that

tried to scan the barcode on the ford radio code app but it wouldnt scan through the computer screen so fingers crossed it works.

That code worked perfect for him thanks. Almost a year without a radio and at least 7 trips to the main dealer, yet they couldn't solve it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 frances3010

hi does anyone have the RADIO code for V095555 for ford mondo thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 pageparker

Hi guys, I recently purchased a 06 Nissan Micra, it was left idle for a while and the battery died so I now need to input a code for the radio. I don't know where to start - any advise welcome if you guys have the time. Thanks so very much! Page :-)

Advertisement