Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aikon6630

red sean wrote: »
    Are you sure the model no. is correct? I ran that one again and it came back 2355.
    Sorry, my mistake, I put it back again and it finally work... Thanks very much... Tinned in...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

TweekeewT wrote: »
    I did see post #1 (and the thread title)

I also saw the last few posts where domel45 was kind enough to provide unlock codes to users with V serial numbers, so it appeared that the restriction on unlocking those radios was no longer valid.

I posted my request in the hope that domel45, or somebody just as helpful, would be able to help.

Was there a point to your unhelpful post?

Try 3909.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭TweekeewT

Try 3909.
    Thank you. That unlocked it.

I wasn't being unhelpful in my first post. V codes are difficult to get and are usually only got by purchasing from dodgy websites. This probably why the Mod. made that rule in the first post.
    I got it from a contact in a Ford dealership.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Try the radio code megathread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 prestonkaren

Hi would anyone have code for 04 ford fiesta radio code serial number M133630. Thank you

Hi is this for m133630

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

Hi is this for m133630

yes

dieselbug wrote: »
    yes

Thank you so much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭briansun

Anybody have a code for a 07 Nissan micra
    BP 538461726233
    PN 7645384318
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 domel45

briansun wrote: »
    Anybody have a code for a 07 Nissan micra
    BP 538461726233
    PN 7645384318
    Thanks

Try code 0332

• Registered Users Posts: 8 stephenoconnor

Need ford radio code pleeeese
    V178302

Need ford radio code pleeeese
    V178302
    Try 0491

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Zeky

Hi Guys,

Does anybody have a Ford Focus code for V300653?

Thanks in advance!

Zeky wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Does anybody have a Ford Focus code for V300653?

Thanks in advance!

Code: 5322

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Zeky

domel45 wrote: »
    Code: 5322

It worked! Thanks a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Liamofitz18

Anybody on here able to help me out i bought a radio out off a 2010 passat cc and when i fit it to my own car its asking for the code the previous owner no longer has the car it was removed from. The seriel number off the radio is : VWZ1Z3K6352947 and the model is blaupunkt gmbh it also says vw mid eu up1 if any off that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

You need the chassis number of the car it came out of too iirc. I don't think they are available online for free like some Ford codes etc.

You can buy the code from providers on eBay or a main dealer could get it for you for a fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Your radio is an RCD310/510...Without chassis number your only option is to look for someone who repairs / decodes car radios.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 broj15

Looking for a code for serial number M136885 if possible please.

broj15 wrote: »
    Looking for a code for serial number M136885 if possible please.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭sjb25

Any ideas on getting my code for this without pulling it out :( probably a trip to ford iv no keys to pull it out it’s a 2014 Mondeo

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Dutchytipp

Hi my battery died in my 03 skoda and I can't get seem to be able to get the right code for it the radio is a skoda symphony ser no: skzaz6c1014525 all help greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Dutchytipp wrote: »
    Hi my battery died in my 03 skoda and I can't get seem to be able to get the right code for it the radio is a skoda symphony ser no: skzaz6c1014525 all help greatly appreciated

Look for someone in your area who repairs / decodes car radio

Dutchytipp wrote: »

You have 4 options.

1. Ask eeprom 24C16 and ask on forum to calculate PIN from eeprom dump (you need programmmer and skills to read eeprom)
    2. Ask some one who decode radios in your area to read and get PIN from dump
    3. If radio was orginally in your car, go to dealer and ask for PIN code to radio by VIN

4. Try find some person who works in gearge/dealer and ask him to get code from database by car VIN

sjb25 wrote: »
    Any ideas on getting my code for this without pulling it out :( probably a trip to ford iv no keys to pull it out it’s a 2014 Mondeo

Is very hard tell from the picture without any additional information.
    Your radio is probably from line HSRNS (NX) Blaupunkt (i.e. model BS7T 18K931 ..). For old models was possible generate code from SN but new models have code stored in memory OMAP 5948.

Correct information about yours radio you find on the sticker which is located on the radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jdn

Hi All, really desperate here! Can anyone help with the code for V013507. Thank you in advance!

Jdn wrote: »
    Hi All, really desperate here! Can anyone help with the code for V013507. Thank you in advance!
    Here you have :)
    SN: V013507 = code 0585

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Jdn

domel45 wrote: »
    Here you have :)
    SN: V013507 = code 0585

That worked, thanks a million!!

Advertisement