Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The radio code megathread (No ford "V" codes available, See post #1)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Waterford26

let us know than

• Registered Users Posts: 19 kopfan09

Well guys had the stereo on for two or more hours this morning and still couldn't enter the code.ENTER CODE.....15 is still showing,when I press 6 and 1 I'm getting different sets of numbers and letters,have been ringing around and seems the unit may be locked for good,just have to go and try find a replacement I guess

so I was right than :( ..but as I know ford dealer can unlock it for some fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

There is a chap in Loughrea who would get you up and running again. He is the only one in west of Ireland who knows anything about radios.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

kopfan09 wrote: »
    Well guys had the stereo on for two or more hours this morning and still couldn't enter the code.ENTER CODE.....15 is still showing,when I press 6 and 1 I'm getting different sets of numbers and letters,have been ringing around and seems the unit may be locked for good,just have to go and try find a replacement I guess

As I said leave it on, it could take several hours

• Advertisement

Got a second hand stereo so looking for the code,serial number M022461.Thanks in advance lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,672 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

kopfan09 wrote: »
    Got a second hand stereo so looking for the code,serial number M022461.Thanks in advance lads.

6288 looks to be the one.

Your a diamond R.O.R its working finally, again thanks a million lads

Hey guys feel a bit of a twat but the second hand unit I installed was working fine and this morning none of the buttons are working except for the on/off so now its stuck on the one station,can't use the cd player and I'm worried if I take the unit back out I will not be able to put in the code after I reconnect it as the buttons are not working any suggestions as to what could be wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jbkilkenny

hi all. this seems like correct place to put this. i currently have a ford mondeo lx 2001 mk3 with the standard radio. i would like to up grade it to this http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2563035 primarily for the mp3 function. this also is ipod compatible. any tips please help dont want to waste money or time. any tips on this radio also welcome.

• Advertisement

jbkilkenny wrote: »
    hi all. this seems like correct place to put this. i currently have a ford mondeo lx 2001 mk3 with the standard radio. i would like to up grade it to this http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/carextras/2563035 primarily for the mp3 function. this also is ipod compatible. any tips please help dont want to waste money or time. any tips on this radio also welcome.

No chance my friend.. not enought space for this bigger radio in your centre panel. Only way to do it is to replace whole centre panel from after facelift mondeos(04-07) but its too much work with all wiring, fuses etc :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 jbkilkenny

No chance my friend.. not enought space for this bigger radio in your centre panel. Only way to do it is to replace whole centre panel from after facelift mondeos(04-07) but its too much work with all wiring, fuses etc :(
    thanks. have few friends in garages and this sounds even to big for them :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nialld2003

nialld2003 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm having the same problem after the car battery disconnected.

Radio: 5000 RDD eon
    Holding 1&6 gets me: MGP DJS 4-06 (seems a bit shorter than other posts?)

Can anyone help me out?

Finally got the radio out, the serial number is M359204 along with the above info.

Anyone able to help out?

nialld2003 wrote: »
    Finally got the radio out, the serial number is M359204 along with the above info.

Anyone able to help out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

jbkilkenny wrote: »
    thanks. have few friends in garages and this sounds even to big for them :(

Have a look at this thread over on talkford, it will give you an idea of the amount of work involved to replace the centre console.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭wee truck big driver

hi looking for code ser no. is m167962 any help greatly appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Code 9004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 472 ✭✭wee truck big driver

cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Saab007

Hi guys,

Could anyone help me to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don't know the key code.

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M300860
    Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
    Saab

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

Saab007 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Could anyone help me to figure out my key code for my radio - battery died and I don't know the key code.

Its a 6000CD and the serial number is M300860
    Any help much appreciated.

Cheers
    Saab

Try 5350 and report back..:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Saab007

Thanks a lot. You are a star Row. It worked. Regards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dumy

hello I need CODE FOR A RADIO (FORD MONDEO):SERIAL: M083508 THANKS

dumy wrote: »
    hello I need CODE FOR A RADIO (FORD MONDEO):SERIAL: M083508 THANKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 onhemp

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

2005 Ford Mondeo
    Serial- M008564 Denso sat nav

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

onhemp wrote: »
    If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.

2005 Ford Mondeo
    Serial- M008564 Denso sat nav

Try 5303 and report back..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 onhemp

your the man Row
    many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Simon84

hello could u get the code for my radio too please
    the serial num is mo62056

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭mondeoman2

Simon84 wrote: »
    hello could u get the code for my radio too please
    the serial num is mo62056

9298:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Simon84

thankyou very much iv'e had no radio for ages people will know im coming lol:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 johnny 5330

Hi guys,
    had to put in new alternator & don't have
    correct radio keycard.

serial no. M210363

Thanks

Advertisement