Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Propositioned for sex by an attractive stranger would you ?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

I have a chronic weakness for redheads and whilst other guy's are allowed to go off with Angelina should she make an appearance I'm allowed to have Alicia...

Ah... the one reason to watch Cybil... a redeeming feature in Four Rooms... the ONLY reason to watch Ally McBeal generally, and a welcome appearance in The Sopranos.

And of course Twin Peak's and Dune (though Virginia MAdsen gets the nod in that film)

And Niamh from Fair City gets the thumbs up too.

Got yapping to this absolutel stunner from Galway summer of 06 down in Ballybunion. No doubt as to the outcome at all at all. Total high five material.

GLory days all in the past though. I hit solid numbers in bedpost notches but since my gf is on Boards too I doubt I'll be adding...not that I want to of course...:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I'd bring her to the nearest alley... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Lirange

MANHOs rule the world!

Or at least after hours.

lee_arama wrote: »
    I have a chronic weakness for redheads and whilst other guy's are allowed to go off with Angelina should she make an appearance I'm allowed to have Alicia...

Redhead in a mac raincoat weakness or collect red hair samples for prosperity the morning after weakness?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Faith wrote: »
    Surely the male:female ratio is equal?.
    If you were to take any one point in time, yes. In the long run, no.
    Faith wrote: »
    Unless there's an awful lot of gay men having one-night stands.
    Well, that too ... at least judging by the couple I know.
    Moonbaby wrote: »
    Getting your rocks off is harder work for a woman. At least an average woman.
    When satifaction isn't gaurenteed it makes the offer less appealing.
    I take your point.

• Advertisement
Advertisement