Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2008 Premiership Round 7

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

I only managed to get six out of eight with my footy tipping this week. I had a successful start to the week with five out of the first five, but fell apart on the Sunday! I knew the Swans v Doggies was going to be a tight one, but just had the Swans as favourites given the home town advantage. I thought they were going to pull off a very unlikely comeback in the last five minutes but trust Brad Johnson to go and kick the winning goal again!
    As for the Dockers, that was a collapse of epic proportions, kicking 4-13 for the whole of the second half! Still, I'm happy that Melbourne managed to get a win at last and pretty much nobody tipped them anyway so that evens that game out!
    Read about some Dockers fan betting $5000 at half time, at $1.10, on the Dockers, probably thought it was easy money. I bet he was sick at full time!

Oh and it was good to see the Blues beat the Eagles at the weekend, was starting to get very worried in the 3rd, it looked like we forgot how to play, but thankfully up stepped Juddy to slip in Gibbs and seal the win!

Advertisement