Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young guys walking with hands down their tracky bottoms?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭escobar

Im sure there are skangers in South Dublin too.... but I dont wanna get into the whole northside / southside rivalry... i believe there is a thread for that under the worst area in dublin.....

I just dont get y these knackballs do it... the reason I brought It up was because when I was driving home from work late tonight, this skank walks up the road doing it, with the white socks over the tracky bottoms ( revival of the 80's maybe?!? ) and honks up a big loada spit!!!!!:(

Have to agree tallaght is on the southside for god's sake. North and south is obsolete . There's a west of Dublin and I'd say that's the worst. I think unless you're in Dunlaoghaire Rathdown you shouldn't be able to call yourself a southsider .
    p.s. wearing sports wear as fashion wear :eek:....tut tut ....ugh... I can imagine the gold jewellery and the baseball caps as well ...doesn't bear thinking about

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

It's for extra support. We all know the knacks have the big balls.

-Funk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

Mordeth wrote: »
    ......the only reason peiople think of the genitals as 'dirty' is because of the corrosive impact of christianity on our culture.
    Spot on matey!

Lets say one particularly chilly morning and I am standing at the tram stop waiting for my tram to arrive freezing my absolute balls off. Nobody would bat an eyelid if I rubbed my hands together quite vigorously in an attempt to warm myself up but as soon as I warm up wee willy winky (and by jove he IS in this cold) I get called a pervert.

You get the point ...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

its knackery as fauk but there is no greater pleasure than getting planted infront of the tv, remote in one hand, other hand down the kacks, of this i assure you. I'm a terrible wan for it, to the point where it disturbs my house mates.

These lads just talk their home habbits out with them when they go for a stroll to pick up some regal filter. I've been known to walk about in public this way myself, for shame...:(:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

The_B_Man wrote: »
    ye its not fair! we'd all love to walk around havin a feel the whole day, but i've been told its disruptive to my office environment. its just not fair! :(

Sometimes those skangers dunno how lucky they are.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

weemcd wrote: »
    there is no greater pleasure than getting planted infront of the tv, remote in one hand, other hand down the kacks

Oh agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ryukobain

I was out with a friend (Ben, in case another friend reads this and thinks i'm reffering to him) for a few drinks last week. When I met up with him he was already with some guy lashing into the beer. I wasn't particularly interested who he was or how Ben knew him, just ordered my drinks and tried to have a laugh, later we were talking to a few girls and this guy kept playing with himself, I pointed it out to him later because I didn't want to humiliate him in front of the girls. Another pub, another set of girls, another masturbation routine. It was unbelieveable. Then I was in the toilet and he was staring at my penis. It was like something from Curb Your Enthusiasm. Needless to say some kind of penis obsession and no i didn't shake his hand. WIERD!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

its ridiculous!! they deserve to be run over. and they're always the Skangs.

and seeing as im here i'll go off topic a bit and say that another thing that deserves a good slap at least are some of the awful silly looking hair-do's out there!!! on the blokes and the girls!! if i was a hairdresser i'd refuse to do it. so HA!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Niamho! wrote: »
    its ridiculous!! they deserve to be run over. and they're always the Skangs.
    another thing that deserves a good slap at least are some of the awful silly looking hair-do's out there!!! on the blokes and the girls!! if i was a hairdresser i'd refuse to do it. so HA!

Any hairdresser who refuses to cut their customer's hair the way they want it deserves to be run over!

Oh how the tables have turned Niamho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    He twisted down the road? Did a Chubby Checker inspired dance down the road?.
    You would have to see it. Now I dont mean on the path. The boy did this all the way down the road to a green area. He wasnt looking down the at the ground either, watching where he was going. I used to always wonder what was going on in the jocks that would make him completely oblivious to on-coming traffic. So at some point, something flicked. I had to find out.
    AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Neighbour boy was probably happy you took the time to investigate though.
    Indeed he was. It was mildly interesting, but not enough imo to have so many NDE's a day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Yeah... because Ballyfermot and Dolphin's Barn are on the North side.

good i hope they stay there

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

they're probably just really worried about testicular cancer and want to know in seconds if they develop a lump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Its all plate tectonics, all the scummer areas were at one time on the northside and the date raping silver spooners on the south.
    SCIENCE PEOPLE!

Advertisement