Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young guys walking with hands down their tracky bottoms?

Options
  • 30-04-2008 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Why oh why do young guys walk around with their hand shoved down their tracky bottoms? I mean what is the obsession with it? Is it just to remind them that '' no it hasnt disapeered and yes its still there''.. Its manky, drives me up the wall! And they prob dont wash their hands after, and then go and eat etc...yuch! I mean, imagine girls walked around with their hand shoved up their top feeling their boob!! :D It baffles me! Maybe its a comfort thing that they have.....

Rant over!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭ModeSkeletor

Why oh why do young knackers walk around

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

imagine girls walked around with their hand shoved up their top feeling their boob!!

Imagine indeed. Mmmmmmmmmm..........

Pretty sure this was done within the last couple of weeks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I put my hands in my tracksuit bottom pockets because I want to warm them up, or cos i'm bored...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

Your location is wrong, love. It says "Dublin", but clearly it should read "North Dublin".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭useful_contacts

Why oh why do young guys walk around with their hand shoved down their tracky bottoms? I

tut tut

MEN!

ALWAYS trying to draw out attention down there! LOOK WHAT I GOT!!!:p

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

your hands and face are far, far dirtier than your balls/dick.

far dirtier.

Mordeth wrote: »
    your hands and face are far, far dirtier than your balls/dick.

far dirtier.

love ta know how you know this :p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,514 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

JC 2K3 wrote: »
    Your location is wrong, love. It says "Dublin", but clearly it should read "North Dublin".

Yeah, Clontarf well known for it.

love ta know how you know this :p:p:p

cos you don't go around opening door handles, puishing lift buttons, touching bin lids or shaking hands with other people using your dick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

They do it to check if their balls have grown :pac:

• Advertisement

cos you don't go around opening door handles, puishing lift buttons, touching bin lids or shaking hands with other people using your dick.

but most people wash their hands when they go to the loo or touch bin lids etc(i know i do)

Youd be surprised the amount of guys who dont even wash after sex

Oh the herpes:D:D:D

that's kjust it though, all you have to do is shake hands with one person who hasn't washed their hands, or maybe they shook hands with someone who shook hands with soeone who shook hands with someone who didn['t wash their hands.

you don't even want to think about what you're carrying if you use a keyboard in a college or a library.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

yeah, sur all you do with that is excrete bodily fluids.

bodily fluids aren't dangerous though......
    the only reason peiople think of the genitals as 'dirty' is because of the corrosive impact of christianity on our culture.

dicks out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 AshTrollyDolly

Im sure there are skangers in South Dublin too.... but I dont wanna get into the whole northside / southside rivalry... i believe there is a thread for that under the worst area in dublin.....

I just dont get y these knackballs do it... the reason I brought It up was because when I was driving home from work late tonight, this skank walks up the road doing it, with the white socks over the tracky bottoms ( revival of the 80's maybe?!? ) and honks up a big loada spit!!!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yeah... because Ballyfermot and Dolphin's Barn are on the North side.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Im sure there are skangers in South Dublin too.... but I dont wanna get into the whole northside / southside rivalry... i believe there is a thread for that under the worst area in dublin.....

I just dont get y these knackballs do it... the reason I brought It up was because when I was driving home from work late tonight, this skank walks up the road doing it, with the white socks over the tracky bottoms ( revival of the 80's maybe?!? ) and honks up a big loada spit!!!!!:(

That was probably me...

Yeah... because Ballyfermot and Dolphin's Barn are on the North side.

Thank you! Exactly my point!! And since when did clontarf become knackery??:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

And they prob dont wash their hands after, and then go and eat etc...yuch! I mean, imagine girls walked around with their hand shoved up their top feeling their boob!! :D It baffles me! Maybe its a comfort thing that they have.....
    When in the States you should go to a major league baseball game... Some pitchers have a routine they go through before throwing the ball. Check the bases for runners, spit, adjust (down there), watch for the signal from the catcher, wind-up, and throw the ball.

(I'm sure that someone who is into American baseball could tell it better...)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Can't say I've noticed this particular behavior pattern though.

But I tend not to pay much attention to the crotch area of skangers.

• Advertisement

When in the States you should go to a major league baseball game... Some pitchers have a routine they go through before throwing the ball. Check the bases for runners, spit, adjust (down there), watch for the signal from the catcher, wind-up, and throw the ball.

(I'm sure that someone who is into American baseball could tell it better...)

Ive been to a few games... I get your point but its a totally different ball game ( excuse the pun!!!!;)) when dealing with pro US baseball players and irish skanks!!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Is it just to remind them that '' no it hasnt disapeered and yes its still there''
    In most cases, I reckon they're trying to find it / figure out what it's for.
    I mean, imagine girls walked around with their hand shoved up their top feeling their boob!! :D
    [HomerSimpson] Drool!! [/HomerSimpson]
    You really don't know me, do you?! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

When I was a young Abigayle sat outside with the neighbours kids pretending I liked / got the point of fancy papers.. my young male neigbour used to come out of his house munching a sandwich with one hand, and the other was down his pants. And as if this vision wasnt bad enough - he twisted really quickly down the road while doing this.

I recall thinking "What the fuck is he doing and whhhyyy?

The more disturbing part about it was, when little Abigayle grew up (not much, but a little) she decided to find out what the facination was.

Fuck all tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Not just skangers and not just Dublin.
    Seen a few lads in Athlone walking through town with both hands below the
    waistband yesterday :eek:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

bodily fluids aren't dangerous though......
    the only reason peiople think of the genitals as 'dirty' is because of the corrosive impact of christianity on our culture.

dicks out!

Ohh so a HIV isnt dangerous?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

HIV isn't a bodily fluid.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Not if it's sexy aids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

Interesting thread but really very simple explanation.

Some clues in previous posts around the lack of hygene in the male species (skanger variety).

I can well understand Dolly's puzzlement at the sight of so many lads with their paws down their trakkies (they are nearly always grey as well - curious).
    Dolly probably showers daily and makes sure the old Klopper is well scrubbed after each "usage" - uses the deoderants and oils and changes the "scanties" at least daily - so "down there" all clean oiled and no doubt smelling nice !:D

Male Skangers on the other hand (pardon the pun) are somewhat less fastidious about personal hygene - couple dabs of "High Karate" under the oxters on Saturday probably constitutes their only attempt at a wash.

In those circumstances dirt an sweat build up - particularly in those awkward places - add a week old set of kakks to that mix an what do you get ????

One fcukin terrible itch - which requires constant "rootin an tearin" which is what these guys are doing with their hands down their trakkies.....

There now !! Anythin else ????::)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

ye its not fair! we'd all love to walk around havin a feel the whole day, but i've been told its disruptive to my office environment. its just not fair! :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Abigayle wrote: »
    And as if this vision wasnt bad enough - he twisted really quickly down the road while doing this.

He twisted down the road? Did a Chubby Checker inspired dance down the road?

The more disturbing part about it was, when little Abigayle grew up (not much, but a little) she decided to find out what the facination was.
    Fuck all tbh.

Neighbour boy was probably happy you took the time to investigate though.

Advertisement