Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks women with muscles are sexy?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭guile45

Rob_l wrote: »
    Hilarious since 1948 humans have evolved have they?

If Im dumb your dumber and isn't that personal abuse

oh my god!!!

man evolution happens every second every millisecond of every day, thats why its called evolution

we have evolved since may 6th 2008 and we are ever so more differnt since may 2007 as we are differnt since may 1967

man read a few book
    u dumbass
    evoution doesnt suddenly happen
    man o man
    most female bbers are smarter than u and they are "muscle heads " apparently ha ha

good night and good luck

Sleepy wrote: »
    Am I the only one that read this and thought "but a woman with no muscles wouldn't be able to move?"

touche!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

guile45 wrote: »
    you sayin u wud say no this to this girl if she chatted you up
    because u find her muscle unattractive?????

The one on the left is butch so yeah I'd say no to her. The one on the right is more my cup of tea. Toned, not manly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

evolution mate?
    people today are statisically taller we live longer etc etc

What has taller got to do with steroid produced muscle

What has living longer got to do with muscle neither of those freask I showed looked like they were very old so its not a lifetime weight training that is responsible.

I know what has evolved since 1948 humans ability to make synthetic substances that when taken can produce those differences

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

evolution mate?
    LOL

• Advertisement

What has taller got to do with steroid produced muscle

What has living longer got to do with muscle neither of those freask I showed looked like they were very old so its not a lifetime weight training that is responsible.

I know what has evolved since 1948 humans ability to make synthetic substances that when taken can produce those differences

u are a spa!!!! they are examples of how we have evolved physically, therefore ergo ha ha ha we have also evolved in our methods and developed better ways of workin out and building muscles, we have learned much much more about the body, how foods are broken down, what is needed not needed to assist muscle growth....u made a point of comparing a female bber to a classic 1950s bber on some site u listed, i am givin u the reaction u desire and the answer maybe u dont desire why providin u with a reason how a woman in the 21st century can achive such muscalirty compared to a man back in the 1950s and dont be a twat and just reply steriods, cos there are so many factors, have u though about social factors??? that these men worked long days and long weeks to put food on their tables perhaps in post war america etc and wherby a lot of the bodybuilders i have posted here are (badly paid) but paid professionals???? how many personal trainers were around back then u reckon?

oh my god!!!

man evolution happens every second every millisecond of every day, thats why its called evolution

we have evolved since may 6th 2008 and we are ever so more differnt since may 2007 as we are differnt since may 1967

man read a few book
    u dumbass
    evoution doesnt suddenly happen
    man o man
    most female bbers are smarter than u and they are "muscle heads " apparently ha ha

good night and good luck

plural of book is books, so maybe I'll read some books.
    Actually just because you questioned my intelligence I was going to note your spelling errors but there are too many.

But back on topic and away from the personal attacks your getting into, nothing and I mean nothing natural can explain the difference between modern body builders and that picture from 1948.

You cannot produce one piece of sound scientific evidence that will back up your claim that that is a natural evolutionary step because its not.

I would also argue that evolution does not happen continuously but in evolutionary bounds, a species encounters a new habitat or some other reason that they must evolve and evolves to suit it but we do not continuously keep changing.

u are a spa!!!! they are examples of how we have evolved physically, therefore ergo ha ha ha we have also evolved in our methods and developed better ways of workin out and building muscles, we have learned much much more about the body, how foods are broken down, what is needed not needed to assist muscle growth....u made a point of comparing a female bber to a classic 1950s bber on some site u listed, i am givin u the reaction u desire and the answer maybe u dont desire why providin u with a reason how a woman in the 21st century can achive such muscalirty compared to a man back in the 1950s and dont be a twat and just reply steriods, cos there are so many factors, have u though about social factors??? that these men worked long days and long weeks to put food on their tables perhaps in post war america etc and wherby a lot of the bodybuilders i have posted here are (badly paid) but paid professionals???? how many personal trainers were around back then u reckon?

READ DUMBASS FOR YOU ANSWER TO ABOVE QUOTE
    AND BY THE BY I AM AWARE OF MY SPELLING MISTAKES, BUT THIS AINT A THESIS SO DEAL WITH IT, SURE I AM SO F*CKED UP ON PROTEIN SHAKES I DONT NO WHAT I AM DOIN

AND BY THE BY I AM AWARE OF MY SPELLING MISTAKES, BUT THIS AINT A THESIS SO DEAL WITH IT, SURE I AM SO F*CKED UP ON PROTEIN SHAKES I DONT NO WHAT I AM DOIN

Im sorry I thought that was your personal opinion I didn't know it was scientific fact :rolleyes::rolleyes:

One accredited medical society who back your claims one thats all I ask!

You Need To Take Into Account Not Just Physical Evolution But Social, Economic Etc Etc

• Advertisement

Yep so fucked up on them shakes you neglected the bit in the charter about personal abuse.

What U Mean Medical Society??? Are U Sayin Environment Doesnt Induce Change?

You Need To Take Into Account Not Just Physical Evolution But Social, Economic Etc Etc

What the hell are you talking about?
    Im talking about medical and physiological im not talking about the inflation on your house prices

Man you should rewrite Darwin's theory of evolution as a one man stage show it would be the best comedy in town

Man you should rewrite Darwin's theory of evolution as a one man stage show it would be the best comedy in town

UR JUST A DUMBASS THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN HE IS BEATEN

NOW DEAL WITH HER HA HA HA

maybe somebody recognized by these
    http://www.wma.net/e/

[QUOTE=Rob_
    l;55866655]Im sorry I thought that was your personal opinion I didn't know it was scientific fact :rolleyes::rolleyes:

One accredited medical society who back your claims one thats all I ask![/QUOTE]

EAT SH*T AND DIE

http://www.wsu.edu/gened/learn-modules/top_longfor/phychar/culture-humans-1one.html

UR JUST A DUMBASS THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN HE IS BEATEN

NOW DEAL WITH HIM HA HA HA

Fixed that for you

:D:pac::D:D:D:D:D:D
    im sorry what does that prove i really don't understand the point of it.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    its funny because maybe a ban stick will be waved at you now

hey guile I checked out that link maybe you should check out my link from your link
    http://www.wsu.edu/gened/learn-modules/top_longfor/phychar/culture-humans-2two.html

in that first picture which skull is most like yours?

• Advertisement

:D:pac::D:D:D:D:D:D
    im sorry what does that prove i really don't understand the point of it.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D
    its funny because maybe a ban stick will be waved at you now

READ IT IT SHOW MY POINT THAT CULTURE AND SOCIETAL CHANGE CAN EFFECT AND CHANGE THE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A SOCIETY

MAYBE LOOK AT GENDER ISSUES IF IT IS NOT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR U
    MAN ITS BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, NOW GO FIND A NEW THREAD

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Fixed that for you

I think you got that spot on

READ IT IT SHOW MY POINT THAT CULTURE AND SOCIETAL CHANGE CAN EFFECT AND CHANGE THE PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF A SOCIETY

SAYS THE MAN WHO DOESNT BELIEVE HUMANS HAVE EVOLVED IN ANY WAY SINCE 1948 HA HA HA

why dont you go and get me a piece of text that proves anything you have said about evolution since 1948 from that linky?
    eh

SAYS THE MAN WHO DOESNT BELIEVE HUMANS HAVE EVOLVED IN ANY WAY SINCE 1948 HA HA HA

In many species, the two sexes are signficantly different in form. In some primate species, gorillas, for example, males are much larger and bulkier than females--in some cases, roughly twice the size of females.

This is the case also in the earliest Hominid species. Sexual difference or dimorphism is expressed in terms of a large size differential between males and females, much as it is in gorillas. On the right are thigh bones (femurs) of adult A. afarensis (3.5 million years old); the larger bones are male and the smaller female. At left, we see contrasted the skulls of male and female A. robustus (top) and Homo habilis (bottom), the first human species, which lived approximately 2 million years ago.

In living mammal species, size differentials of this scale are usually associated with male competition for "harems" of females--for example, in gorillas or sea lions. Indirect evidence of this kind is nearly all that survives in terms of clues about the social behavior of extinct Hominids. Interestingly, this huge size differential between males and females disappears in the human line roughly a million years ago, in Homo erectus. Does this change in anatomy reflect a significant change in behavior? Again, anatomy often provides clues about social behavior

see them bold bits guiley old boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

You know things are serious when the caps lock comes on.

I reckon guile has read a few too many Flex magazines.

why dont you go and get me a piece of text that proves anything you have said about evolution since 1948 from that linky?
    eh

WHY DONT U READ THE TEXT AND STOP LOOKIN FOR A QUICK FIX

Anyway im off home guile I hope the mods can deal with you personal attacks later eh

Anyway im off home guile I hope the mods can deal with you personal attacks later eh

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK

• Advertisement

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK

Indeed I am guile indeed talking is one of the evolutionary steps i took since 1948

Advertisement