Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks women with muscles are sexy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

OP you called that muscular?has to be at least something with big bicep etc
    http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/diurnal_files/girl.jpg
    guile45 wrote: »
    its cool to know peoples opinions on these girls, a lot of guys just dismiss these amazing women off hand, a lot of you have dismissed the bigger girls which is cool but its good u like the "figure" type girls. the figure section is basically a bodybuilding section for the non hardcore women, so here are some more for u guys

strangely those pics keep focusing on the bottom lol is that not the point to build up muscleline body shape focus on bicep/abs/chest etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I'm gonna go with the flow here.

A nice toned women or one with athletic like muscles=WOW. Some of the women on here look amazing.

Freakishly large ones....no thanks, they just don't do it for me as they look artificial. It's be like getting with a planet Amazonia woman. imagine the Snu Snu.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭guile45

seraphimvc wrote: »
    OP you called that muscular?has to be at least something with big bicep etc
    http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/diurnal_files/girl.jpg

strangely those pics keep focusing on the bottom lol is that not the point to build up muscleline body shape focus on bicep/abs/chest etc?

i am an ass man cant hide it, plus didnt think any of the guys on here wanted to see bicep flexes etc

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

MooseJam wrote: »
    that Allison Stokke is somethin else

Sums up this thread perfectly tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Alison Stokke is a fine thing, but the muscley ones look like trannies. Not really the same thing at all.

• Advertisement

maybe u guys shud post wat ye like, here is a few more from my collection, tryin to suit all tastes

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Tryin to suit all tastes?! You are in your bollix. The first one is only of an arse (a fine arse admittedly). The rest all have feckin man bodies. For the last time, six packs on women aren't sexy!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Depends on the girl.

When their kinda like skinny packs that's cool. Just toned or relatively muscular.

Massive muscular stomachs where each ab looks like a pen!s is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Well toned, or "musclar", maybe, but no-titty-six-pack, gawd no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

maybe u guys shud post wat ye like, here is a few more from my collection, tryin to suit all tastes
    hmmm,i have an exam later and i think you just destoryed toonnnes of me barin cells...godo job tho,i love the pic 1&4...about the rest...*faint*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Check out the foxeh laydeh on the left:
    http://www.fitness.ee/lehed/pilt/tekstid/2984.jpg

Yes. Lady.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Unfortunatley women cant get that muscular without the aid of steroids.It shows on thier faces too,extra growth of the nose and chin giving them all that special "Arnie" look.Not for me at all.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Female bodybuilders look horrible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

to each there own dude, like it or not girls are gettin more into the uber toned look...especially the polish girls hee hee...i dont think i have seen one irish girl at my gym...its just not somethin irish people think is right, which is ok i suppose, but personally i differ.

Well then Feck off to Poland with yah!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

janeybabe wrote: »
    What the fcuk is that?

And that?

I think technically they are still women but only technically

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

I saw a Volvo ad last night on TV and it had an example of the sort of overly muscled woman I find a bit gross. No one can really argue with some of the super toned sexy pics that that are in this thread but the the bulging muscles, fake tan, prominent veins and baby oil look is surely not sexy in anyone's eyes??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Yuck, SJP...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Sylvester Stallone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zasPlQYZEHw
    Alison Stokke
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLwkubsoqek

Uncanny

Check out the Stallone lip, ah well noones perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

zero19 wrote: »
    Yuck, SJP...

SJP Sarah Jessica Parker ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Beerlao

eugh, the title of this thread just made me vomit a little into my mouth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

Those body-builder women (things?) are feckin rank...
    So are those skinny women with Madonna style arms.....bleurggh

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Tryin to suit all tastes?! You are in your bollix. The first one is only of an arse (a fine arse admittedly). The rest all have feckin man bodies. For the last time, six packs on women aren't sexy!!!!

some guys like that look ok

some guys like that look ok

But you said you were catering for all tastes with that post.
    here is a few more from my collection, tryin to suit all tastes

Clearly you weren't as every one of them looked the exact same i.e. steroid induced.

Degsy wrote: »
    Unfortunatley women cant get that muscular without the aid of steroids.It shows on thier faces too,extra growth of the nose and chin giving them all that special "Arnie" look.Not for me at all.

sorry dude , women can get the muscular without the use of steriods

check johanna the natural bodybuilder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S91gadHHY24&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Clearly you weren't as every one of them looked the exact same i.e. steroid induced.

Jesus ****ing christ,

if you really think a lass needs to take steroids just to look like that your dreaming. Would be very suprised if the chicks in some of the pics he posted were doing more than Clen to stay lean.

Do you actually know much about steroids and their various effects or what can be acheived by a natural trainer or is it just easier to throw steroids into the mix?
    For the last time, six packs on women aren't sexy!!!!

Also, this is purely your opinion. Personally i like a lass who looks after herself, does some resistance training, some cardio, always love a girl who does a MA. A nice sleek body and a six pack will always do it for me.

But you said you were catering for all tastes with that post.

steriods are illegal in bodybuilding
    and even if the women do take them....so what???
    its a means to achieve a body

• Advertisement

Dragan wrote: »
    Jesus ****ing christ,

if you really think a lass needs to take steroids just to look like that your dreaming. Would be very suprised if the chicks in some of the pics he posted were doing more than Clen to stay lean.

Do you actually know much about steroids and their various effects or what can be acheived by a natural trainer or is it just easier to throw steroids into the mix?

Of course I know they can get that look 'naturally'. I was just over emphasising my point by referring to steroids (which I'm sure are used in some cases).

And yes I do know a fair bit about them and about trainers etc etc.
    steriods are illegal in bodybuilding
    and even if the women do take them....so what???
    its a means to achieve a body

So you condone their use? Fair enough.

Advertisement