Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silly text messages

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Text messages are soooo gay. Think I would have learned long ago, but only recently have I discovered using your phone to phone somebody is a far more effective means of communication. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I can't phone people so I send and recieve texts on a daily basis. It's my only form of mobile communication apart from MSN, Bebo, Facebook, Gmail etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

stop texting each other, dial his numnber on your telephone and speak to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

And for the person who got the text 'I'm bored......entertain me.' next time reply with 'not unless you entertain me first and it better be good' put a winking face after it and they will be wrapped.

cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Is it really more irritating than someone dragging out a simple answer for as long as they can? I'd rather the short answer tbh
    The-Rigger wrote: »
    Yea

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

I travel abroad a lot, and the text message that really bugs the hell out of me is the one from Vodafone "Welcome to the UK etc etc...." I b****y well know I'm in the UK. That's why I got on the b****y plane.:mad:

Advertisement