Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls.... does knob-size matter?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Thrill wrote: »
    A big gap requires a big knob.

Are you implying that the women who vote yes are who-errs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

rb_ie wrote: »
    Didn't you hear? 14".
    PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

This is how you spot the girls whose boyfriends have small penises. It took her 5 minutes to start typing again after 'me'.

I wasn't making a point in favour of small penises (and I don't have a boyfriend :P). All I'm saying is that crap in bed with a big penis is still crap in bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Odds on stormwarrior being the chick from the big blue dildo video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Odds on stormwarrior being the chick from the big blue dildo video?

Should I google it? It doesn't sound good.

Edit: Too late, damn youpron.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Women can differ in the size department in a similar way that men do - so any girl that picks the first option in the poll, probably has a "bucket"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

Yes that was me. Glad you enjoyed my video. I was faking the american accent though, I am not really a yank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I wasn't making a point in favour of small penises (and I don't have a boyfriend :P). All I'm saying is that crap in bed with a big penis is still crap in bed.

Yes, but it's going to be, at least, much better then crap in bed with a small penis?

Most girls I know actually go along the lines of 'bigger is better' unconditionally, this 'technique' waffle is so overrated..you'd swear inserting your penis into a vagina was an elitist technique perfected by only the greatest guru's. Probably by people who have small penises/whose partners have small penises. The general odds are that a guy with a huge cock are going to be just as good, 'technique' wise, as those who don't have a huge cock, and he's got that extra bonus of having a huge cock at the end of it all. I mean have a bit of rationality...you're on a night out and you pull someone, I doubt you're going to do for the slow, passionate candle lit love making on the hearth in front of the fire....you just want sex plain and simple. And if it's your partner....his technique is going to develop the same way if you're in a sharing relationship as you tell him what you want, don't want etc. So where is there room to suggest that size is meaningless? I'd love to see a woman who would refuse a few extra inches on her partners average sized penis.

I think these people who talk about size having nothing to do with it are like those people who blame genes for being a fat mess...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

Yes, but it's going to be, at least, much better then crap in bed with a small penis?

Most girls I know actually go along the lines of 'bigger is better' unconditionally, this 'technique' waffle is so overrated..you'd swear inserting your penis into a vagina was an elitist technique perfected by only the greatest guru's. Probably by people who have small penises/whose partners have small penises. The general odds are that a guy with a huge cock are going to be just as good, 'technique' wise, as those who don't have a huge cock, and he's got that extra bonus of having a huge cock at the end of it all. I mean have a bit of rationality...you're on a night out and you pull someone, I doubt you're going to do for the slow, passionate candle lit love making on the hearth in front of the fire....you just want sex plain and simple. And if it's your partner....his technique is going to develop the same way if you're in a sharing relationship as you tell him what you want, don't want etc. So where is there room to suggest that size is meaningless? I'd love to see a woman who would refuse a few extra inches on her partners average sized penis.

I think these people who talk about size having nothing to do with it are like those people who blame genes for being a fat mess...

well first off i would say that there is more to sex than "inserting your penis into a vagina":rolleyes:
    sure, most women would probably prefer an encounter with an above average penis but your dismissal of sexual technique is frankly depressing.
    but yes, odds are, guy with ++ penis is just as likely to have good technique as guy with +/- penis...however, by definition, most guys are going to have an average sized penis. So, you can go around searching for big penises if you wish but i would suggest that you perhaps think about looking for good penises first of all. lets not forget that we are all different shapes and sizes and as long as you leave your preconceptions at the bedroom door, we can all have a good time.

well first off i would say that there is more to sex than "inserting your penis into a vagina":rolleyes:
    sure, most women would probably prefer an encounter with an above average penis but your dismissal of sexual technique is frankly depressing.
    but yes, odds are, guy with ++ penis is just as likely to have good technique as guy with +/- penis...however, by definition, most guys are going to have an average sized penis. So, you can go around searching for big penises if you wish but i would suggest that you perhaps think about looking for good penises first of all. lets not forget that we are all different shapes and sizes and as long as you leave your preconceptions at the bedroom door, we can all have a good time.

Of course I know that, I wasn't exactly being super serious. But now that you mention it, the size of your cock hasn't really got anything to do with the rest of the activities that make up the general reference of 'sex' so the only real way in which it comes into play in the sense of being a bonus (in purely physical terms) is actual intercourse. In which scenario, most girls would prefer a larger penis then an average one, no? And I'm not talking blackzilla here, but generally an inch or two bigger or a cm wider, whatever.

I was not dismissing any sexual technique, merely pointing out that this absolute rubbish that size doesn't matter and an equally bizarre yet common retort about 'size doesn't matter if he's just hammering away at me' as if guys with large cocks are an entirely different breed of human with substandard IQ is totally unfounded - yes, an average sized guy is adequate for most women, but that doesn't mean that bigger wouldn't be better, do you not agree? Oh and no-one bring up that stupid argument about men and breast sizes....I get that a lot whenever I try and approach this subject. Women don't insert their breasts anywhere in order to stimulate pleasure, it's a purely conditioned thing. Not comparable at all. And I'm sure there's also those that will swear their partner made them climax with a mere wink from across the room, but I'm talking in general here...about the general population.

I don't have a huge cock by the way, so I'm not trying to defend anyone in particular.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Not necesserily, you can do a lot of damage with a big penis if you don't know what you're doing. A guy who's useless and small is more likely to just to not be good rather than cause a serious amount of discomfort penetration-wise.

I'm not saying that bigger isn't better if you allow that the guy's good, or even just alright in bed, but if they're not being bigger can make it worse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Umbrella Corp

Ive been with small and there is no point in havin sex!! Now Im with huge Im so happy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

yes i tend to agee that on average most girls would prefer a larger penis then an average one but i would say, in terms of intercourse, an average sized guy can make alot more of his penis if he uses it in certain ways and i'd say plenty of blokes let themselves down in this regard. I would also agree that (up to a certain point and depending on the womans anatomy) bigger is better but given that the vast majority of nerve endings occur in the outer thrid of the vagina, i think alot of it is psychological as an averge sized guy (in the right position) can easily stimulate most of the pleasure giving nerve endings in the vagina without needing to be hung like a walrus.

i recall reading on boards before (paraphrasing badly here) "its not the 4 inch cock that matters, its the 20 stone behind it hammering it home":D

as for breast size, of course, its a stupid comparison to make. To compare it with vagina size would be far better but as the vagina is mostly and internal affair, you rarely hear people slagging women about their huge vaginas where as men would get a much tougher time (from blokes and girls) regarding their small penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ive often tripped over my penis running.

That is all.

Have a nice day,.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

My penis is so big that other people in other countries have tripped over it while they were running.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

http://www.spaceandmotion.com/kama-sutra-partners.htm

The above link deatils the differences in size compatibility between male and female genitals according to te Kama Sutra.

Man is divided into three classes, the hare man, the bull man, and the horse man, according to the size of his lingam. Woman also, according to the depth of her yoni, is either a female deer, a mare, or a female elephant. There are thus three equal unions between persons of corresponding dimensions, and there are six unequal unions, when the dimensions do not correspond, or nine in all, as the following table shows:

EQUAL
    MEN WOMEN
    Hare Deer
    Bull Mare
    Horse Elephant

UNEQUAL
    MEN WOMEN
    Hare Hare
    Hare Elephant
    Bull Deer
    Bull Elephant
    Horse Deer
    Horse Mare
    doesn't mean that bigger wouldn't be better, do you not agree?

Nope, depends on the match and whether he is a pounder or more able.

Women don't insert their breasts anywhere in order to stimulate pleasure

Nope but guys can insert their genitals between them :D.
    And I'm sure there's also those that will swear their partner made them climax with a mere wink from across the room

Not quite a wink :).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Well?

Of course. Doors are hard to open if knobs are small or non-existant.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Human males have the largest penises out of all species on the planet relative to the mass of their bodies.might have something to do with women having a preference for guys with large knobs.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Human males have the largest penises out of all species on the planet relative to the mass of their bodies.might have something to do with women having a preference for guys with large knobs.
    Ehhh no they don't. quick google.... http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-43756.shtml
    There's a bug that lives in most peoples eyelashes that has a willy twice as long as his body. Barnacles can have willys 20 times longer and there's a duck with an enormous one.

OK among primates we're the kings so...... :) Actually that would suggest women are/were selecting for penis size at least in the distant past. Testicle size in primates is down to the availability of mates and their likelihood to stray. Gorillas with a constant harem of females have tiny penis and small testicles. That's all they need as competition for females is very small. Chimps with more females playing around have huge testicles. Humans fall into the middle, which suggests at least in our past that we fell in the middle there too. Penis size may play into that. Longer bigger penis more likely to impregnate women. Apparently more likely to cause certain types of orgasm in women which increase the chances of pregnancy.

So yea a bigger willy is probably better. It has been selected in the past by women as a desirable trait, so even in our covered up state today it probably has some slight bearing. That bearing is slight and can be compensated by other attractive qualities in a guy, especially as the woman can't preselect any more.

I would imagine if a woman had a hypothetical choice between a guy with a large penis(not silly size) and the identical guy from another dimension with a small penis, she's likely to pick the bigger fella if she's being honest.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

To quote jimmy carr:

"Women who think penis size is important are just shallow. Well, perhaps that's not the best choice of words..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Wibbs wrote: »
    Ehhh no they don't. quick google.... http://news.softpedia.com/news/The-Largest-Penis-in-the-World-43756.shtml
    There's a bug that lives in most peoples eyelashes that has a willy twice as long as his body. Barnacles can have willys 20 times longer and there's a duck with an enormous one.

heh I'd actually read about that duck before, so yeah must have been the primates I was thinking of

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Didn't you hear? 14".

That explains why you don't have enough blood for your brain half the time.

:p:D

That explains why you don't have enough blood for your brain half the time.

:p:D

Damn! I spent a whole 30 seconds trying to put a spin on that 14" comment but couldn't think of anything. Fail. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

rb_ie's clearly not harbouring an Anaconda as his various "compensating for something" oversized sigs show ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Damn! I spent a whole 30 seconds trying to put a spin on that 14" comment but couldn't think of anything. Fail. :(
    And that just goes back to the central tenet of this thread, havok.

There's no point having the wherewithal if you don't put in the time and effort! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

I have a massive penis*

*(may not be true, but it really is)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Sherifu wrote: »
    A beautiful mind.

Lolz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Ive been told that its not the size of the waves but the motion of the ocean:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

Ive been told that its not the size of the waves but the motion of the ocean:pac:

South-East Asia would disagree.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Fremen wrote: »
    South-East Asia would disagree.

Too soon?

Nah - anyone that can work a tsunami joke into a penis size thread deserves some praise.

BTW - AnonoBoy is hung like a.... human.

Advertisement