Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What milage does your car do on full tank

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Still, nice cruiser anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Westmeath Lass

I have a micra 998 cc - Any ideas what it should do on a full tank ?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 patzer

2001 Passat 1.9tdi 130bhp

For the last 6 tanks I've covered over 4200 miles, up and down the N11 mainly. Trip computer is telling me I'm averaging 50.9mpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Can the Peugeot HDI engine really do 2,000KM to the tank?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

In the real world, no

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 gniie

My 2000 Toyota Prius mainly city drive does summer time @ 800 km for about 40 lt of petrol and winter 740 km for same.
    My wifes 2004 Seat Altea 1.9 Tdi (105 Hp) short drives around town 440 mls for 50 lt of diesel( not that great....) on average.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Less than 500km. Thirsty car, tiny tank. Italian joined up thinking at its best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Cpaw

bazz26 wrote: »
    Focus 1.6 TDCi - 577 miles, 53 litre tank @ 125.7c a litre yesterday.

I have the EXACT same car and get only get 420 miles? :confused:

Advertisement