Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Airsoft 8,000 sq ft EOI

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

where is it... its making me itch:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

I will be giving exact directions over the following week. Please bear with us, there actually is a good reason we are not saying exactly where it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

jeez if it is in kart city thats epic, just a bus journey away from me :)

didnt that indoor skate park shut down, although i remember that being fairly small

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    I will be giving exact directions over the following week. Please bear with us, there actually is a good reason we are not saying exactly where it is.

well at least tell us the reason?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Real Steyr Dave

Wow! Indoor CQB? Awesome...Re-enacting Die Hard or the Iranian embassy with AEGs is definitely on the cards I'd say! :P

Pity (for me anyway) that it's all the way up in Dublin - although making the odd journey up from Cork would be worth it just to get to grips with corrido tactics and room clearing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    well at least tell us the reason?:D

If he's not going to say where it is then I doubt he's going to say why. The answers are mutually inclusive of the information being withheld. The man clearly has good reason, and I can take an educated guess as to what it may be.

It was reported that the location will be announced next week, surely you can wait a few days.

I am sorry i didnt mean it:o

fyi... i could die.. i have very serious conditions:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

More information has been posted in the other thread.

Requesting that the threads be combined. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Addin

great idea me and me da hav been lookin for a cqc site since we started lookin forward to shooting you all there:D

Nick

Advertisement