Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indoor Airsoft 8,000 sq ft EOI

Options
  • 24-04-2008 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi All,

Me and a business partner are in the process of starting an Indoor site in North Dublin. Premises and Insurance have been sourced and its still a go ahead.

What we need at this stage is Expressions of Interest from the community. Trust me when I say that this will greatly assist in the creation of the site and will be much appreciated by myself and the business partner.

If you wish to leave a comment about what you would like to see or if you would like to help give us ideas for layouts here are the measurements.

20 meters wide 40 meters long. :D

Would you come to an Indoor Airsoft Site and if so when? 37 votes

No I dont like CQB or Northside is too far.
    0% 0 votes
    Yes I would like to go on the weekends only.
    10% 4 votes
    Yes I would like to go on the Weekdays only.
    83% 31 votes
    Yes I would be intrested in going on both the weekends and weekdays.
    5% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

good luck with the site.

any type of standing cover wud be fine and maybe something central for the likes of hostage situations

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭A.T.F

Fantastic cant wait!!! i would have more than one door going into a room it would keep the game moving

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

great idea good luck.

as was said before multiple doors to rooms.....maybe some tunnels and upper level

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

As long as I'm old enough to play there :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Best idea ever.... Honestly... Awesome.. Hope this goes off without a hitch:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Anytime. Seriously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

SWAT load-out to be purchased. Excellent (a la Monty Burns).:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭kiwi84000

Tommyboy71 wrote: »
    SWAT load-out to be purchased. Excellent (a la Monty Burns).:cool:

Only thing you will need is the SWAT vest. Black BDU's to be provided in all sizes onsite.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Woooooo!

Sounds excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I can dust off my black tac vest now :)

Yea, would love a cqb site, the only thing is to keep it dynamic, plywood walls will do the job, but make it flexible so that you can move things around, otherwise people will know the place so well that they know every route through the place. An upper level or at the very least a walkway above the main play area would be great but may or may not be possible depending on the site itself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Oglon93

What are the prices for the site and the age limit. Where in Dublin is it .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Left some comments over on the other thread, just noticed this one now.

I miss corridor tactics so this would be interesting. It'd justify my Benelli, and people would stop laughing at the MP7 when they realise how well tailored it is to close-in combat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

My MAC 11 thanks you, as does my SPAS 12....

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭AirsoftEire.com

If this is the same indoor site I heard about at Drogheda last week, then it sounds fantastic. :)

Steve

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

Spetzcong wrote: »
    My MAC 11 thanks you, as does my SPAS 12....
    oh yea, completely forgot i had a shotgun, this'll be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

So i definitely need to get a M3 shorty now, sweet

If this is the same indoor site I heard about at Drogheda last week, then it sounds fantastic. :)

Steve

Hey Steve.

Good to talk to you again, it is indeed the site we were discussing in Drogheda on Saturday. We decided to bring the information into the community at an early stage so that your input is included in our designs.

BTW your full CT uniform will go down a treat at our place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare anyone???? The little episode where you are storming the TV station is very intersting. You might consider something similar to that, low desks and a few rooms.....ahhh yes, I can hear the screams now!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Roight I'm Jealous now! All ye guys and gals in the big smoke have it so good :(

~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Ger the man

Excellent idea!!

Ger (SWAT Guy Mk2)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

this is fantastic news, is there any kinda of a time frame on it being open. how accessible is it from public transport?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

great news, more sites out northside the better :)

especially cqb woot woot

hope all goes ahead

Just a quick thanks to those who have used the poll the answers there WILL help.

We are looking at a 4-5 week time frame before we open and yes it is VERY accessible from public transport.

I kind of hijacked the other thread. It has a bit more information in case you want to look at it.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055233176&page=8

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Love this idea, love it a lot. How central/ northside is it?

One of the hitches to getting into Airsoft properly for me is getting the time for it, so yeah, if an After Work session or two is possible, it's a winner...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

location revealed would be epic, tbh my friends have all being asking me 100000 questions bout airsoft and looks like they might all take it up

more business for tony no doubt :P

im hoping to return to ireland with a number of high quality sites near my area

dieing to see what hrta is like

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Kristov

Kris ...A.T.F.

good luck with the indoor set up .

theres 4 maybe 6 here that are definitly interested as would be the whole A.T.F team and everyone in dublin i reckon ................:D

BEST OF LUCK .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

I have just one word......:

C-L-A-Y... MORE?

OH GOSH YES!!!:D

Just wanna say that the responses we are getting here are really boosting mine and my BP's confidence that this will be a great success.

Keep it up and dont forget to throw in any ideas into this or the other thread

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

kiwi84000 wrote: »
    Just wanna say that the responses we are getting here are really boosting mine and my BP's confidence that this will be a great success.

Keep it up and dont forget to throw in any ideas into this or the other thread

Turn it into a franchise, and open up down here in the south!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

when you said near the m1/m50..... its not ramp city is it? dimensios seem close to the skate parks big shed.

Advertisement