Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭tomasL

Ben Dunne Carlisle.

Deal is now 4 people for €650 (€162.50 each).

I'm interested in joining. Let me know if you are and we can find some others too.
    one more here

• Registered Users Posts: 13 itsabagel

And a fourth.

Ben Dunne Carlisle.

I'm interested in joining. Let me know if you are and we can find some others too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭corny

colin32 wrote: »
    Looking for another 3 people to join Northwood gym

Offer is €650 for 4 people (€162.50 each)

I'll join.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭murphf

Anyone know if these Ben Dunne deals with last Til Feb? My membership not up Til end of Jan. Or can I rejoin anyways before it expires ?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭pj12332

anyone for lucan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 chris sandyford

Looking for 3 people extra to join Ben Dunne Carlisle to avail of the offer (12 Month Membership For 4 People €500)

Looking for 3 people extra to join Ben Dunne Sandyford to avail of the offer (12 Month Membership For 4 People €500)
    Sorry for mistake above, Sandyford, NOT Carlisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 971 ✭✭✭mjp

Looking for 3 people extra to join Ben Dunne Sandyford to avail of the offer (12 Month Membership For 4 People €500) Sorry for mistake above, Sandyford, NOT Carlisle.[/quote

Myself and girlfriend will take up the Sandyford offer with you. Just need 4th person to join now

• Registered Users Posts: 3 med2k13

Hi need 1 more person for Ben dunne Carlisle gym to get the 4 member deal. Anyone interested?

Still looking for 1 more person to join Ben Dunne in Sandyford to avail of €500 offer which comes to €125 each. Saving of €50 from offer price of €175. Pm me if interested

• Advertisement

Hi, Still looking for 4th person to join Sandyford Ben Dunne.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

colin32 wrote: »
    Looking for another 3 people to join Northwood gym

Offer is €650 for 4 people (€162.50 each)
    corny wrote: »
    I'll join.

My mate is looking to join. I can put him in touch with you guys if we get a 4th.
    murphf wrote: »
    Anyone know if these Ben Dunne deals with last Til Feb? My membership not up Til end of Jan. Or can I rejoin anyways before it expires ?

They have a new offer every month. It always ends up with you paying €165ish, they just change it from 3 to 4 people and shuffle it around a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Hi, Still looking for 4th person to join Sandyford Ben Dunne.

Hi I am interested in joining at Sandyford to complete the 4 however I won't know for definite until tomorrow - I have to check something tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 szczaq

hey there
    There is 2 off us would like to join if u still looking for members please pm me
    Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Ben Dunne Carlisle.

PrettyBoy wrote: »
    Count me in.
    tomasL wrote: »
    one more here
    itsabagel wrote: »
    And a fourth.

Did you get this sorted? I'm looking to renew before the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 8 muller1510

Synode wrote: »
    Did you get this sorted? I'm looking to renew before the end of the month

Interested myself if you need the numbers for a fourth?

muller1510 wrote: »
    Interested myself if you need the numbers for a fourth?

I'll get back to you. Trying to round up a few mates at the minute

Right I need 3 people to join Carlisle with me. muller1510 seems interested. Anyone else?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Still need a 4th to join Northwood

Still looking for 4th to join sandyford

• Advertisement

Hi, still looking for 1 more person to join Ben Dunne Sandyford (12 Month Membership For 4 People €500)

Hi I am interested in joining at Sandyford to complete the 4 however I won't know for definite until tomorrow - I have to check something tonight.

Hi, that would be great if we could complete 4 people:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 An Rinn

Mine current membership ends 31 Jan murphf, would be interested in making up numbers then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 An Rinn

My current membership ends 31 Jan murphf, would be interested in making up numbers then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I'm looking to join Carlisle aswell if people need numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 13 rkrkrk

Synode wrote: »
    Right I need 3 people to join Carlisle with me. muller1510 seems interested. Anyone else?

I'm looking to join Carlisle too

• Registered Users Posts: 4 szczaq

Im looking to join Northwood gym if anyone need numbers pls PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Joe_mcnic

Hi all,

Anyone interested in joining the Ben Dunne Carlisle gym, need 4 people to avail of the offer.

Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Probably has been answered before, but it's hard to find through all these posts but does anyone know if you can avail of the 4 person membership offer for renewals as well?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

People asking about renewals, hadn't it dawned on you to ring the gym itself, rather than posting the question on here 🙄🙄

Advertisement