Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlisle/ Northwood/ Crunch/ Other Gym Membership Offers Go Here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sarah.B

Pm me of you still wana join northwood gym????

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭!RAY

Hi
    Anyone know if the deal still on at northwood gym 15 months the price of 12 ? Looking to join next week.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tallo

I'll join that deal too if still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭!RAY

tallo wrote: »
    I'll join that deal too if still available.[/Quote
    told it has finished

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sarah.B

!RAY pm me if you still wana join northwood gym???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭generalmental

2 people required for the carlisle

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭travist

hi
    I know a couple of people looking to join westpoint - anyone know if they are going to have the multi person deal anymore. They don't have it today? Just the option of 235 to join at moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

2 people required for the carlisle

Pm sent,

Need one more for Carlisle

Pm me or generalmental

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭stoves1

hi looking for one person to join carisle as have 2 defenites already, pls pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

stoves1 wrote: »
    hi looking for one person to join carisle as have 2 defenites already, pls pm me

Pm sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Folks whats the deal with a few people joining carlisle at the moment? Im renewing the end of this month. The website says 245 for 15 months but nothing about 3 or 4 joining? Anyone know if you have a few people will they reduce it?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭highfive

Alrite ppl,

I was looking on the Ben Dunne jervis gym website but only special offer was €200 for 15 months.
    Anyone want to team up and try to get a cheaper Ben dunne jervis street membership?

T

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eili0024

Hi, I've Ben dunne carsile membership till end of April if ne1 is interested . B great to get bit for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭VonLuck

Does anyone know if there is any deals coming up in December? My membership is just up but don't know if I should get the current November deal (€235 for 14 months) or wait until December to see what they offer.

Anyone got an inside track?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lkb

Hey I have a daughter who wants to join this weekend and its only 395 if 2 people join for 14 months, so if you are interested mail me on abbyrne@eircom.net.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 galilejus

Hi, guys. Im looking for another person who wants to join Northwood asap. please pm.Tx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Anyone want to take over a membership to Westwood gyms? Contract until March, €55 a month. Normally have to pay a huge (once off) joining fee, but am willing to sell for €50 ONO since I only had to pay €75 student fee. Gets you access to all Westwood gyms. Great facilities, but moving, so I can't keep it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 thekidsheasy

Hi guys,

I am looking for somebody to Join Carlisle Gym with me asap (Tonight preferably)

It is EUR395 for two people while EU235 for one - nice little saving there.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Anyone interested in taking over membership in Westwood until August. It's 55 a month off peak

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Anyone interested in taking over Westwood Gym membership? It's €55 a month off peak until August

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭J. Football

Hey all, I'm moving to Dublin in January for 6 months (Barrow Street) for a work assignment, and am looking for a local gym to join for while I'm living there. Anybody have any recommendations, and while I'm here, any offers I could take advantage of? Preferences would be somewhere with a nice selection of equipment - I have no patience! I usually do a nice mix of cardio and weights, although probably closer to 60/40 in favour of cardio. Any info or recommendations appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 galilejus

Somebody to Northwood?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Hey all, I'm moving to Dublin in January for 6 months (Barrow Street) for a work assignment, and am looking for a local gym to join for while I'm living there. Anybody have any recommendations, and while I'm here, any offers I could take advantage of? Preferences would be somewhere with a nice selection of equipment - I have no patience! I usually do a nice mix of cardio and weights, although probably closer to 60/40 in favour of cardio. Any info or recommendations appreciated. Thanks.

theres a gym in the ringsend stadium that would suit you for this. its lterally a ten minute walk from barrow st, its fairly quiet and has all the facilities and its very cheap! look it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 An Rinn

Happy New Year!

I'm looking to join Carlisle Gym this week, is anyone interested in joining with me?

It is EUR395 for two people while EU235 for one - better in our pocket than theirs?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jean2012

Hi, I'm going to rejoin in Kimmage this week or next if anyone interested. Can 2 people join together even if different gyms?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dajeckel

Jean2012 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm going to rejoin in Kimmage this week or next if anyone interested. Can 2 people join together even if different gyms?:mad:
    Hi Ill join Kimmage with you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jonesy2013

x

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Dajeckel

Hi Brian, yeah ill join with you when are you thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gm28

Hi,
    I'm also looking for a second to get the deal in Carlisle, if anyone is interested please pm me. Would ideally join in next 2 or 3 days.
    Thanks
    Gerard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 katie777

Hi Gerard,

Could you e-mail directly annamik@autograf.pl Anna is looking to join Northwood Gym next week so you will be able to arrange a meeting at the gym for buying that membership deal.

Sorry I only realised now that you looking for Carlisle and 2 people need to look for same location in order to get special offer:(

apologize for confusion

Cheers

Advertisement