Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyi Scar

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

dboys ak battery storage? if that what your talking about then its the same as the vfc and agree a great easy battery storage method

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

Puding wrote: »
    dboys ak battery storage? if that what your talking about then its the same as the vfc and agree a great easy battery storage method

no sorry puding....i was writing about 2 things at the same time. the dboys scar seems to have the battery in the cheek rest. it just seems like a good idea. in the g&g you take the back stock off..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

i see :) i wonder if the dboys check rest has restricted movement then due to how the battery goes in

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

Puding wrote: »
    i see :) i wonder if the dboys check rest has restricted movement then due to how the battery goes in

And does it have the finer adjustments in stages? or does the battery do way with that.

Advertisement