Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dead fish!!!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Fishyfreak wrote: »
    I 100% agree that the shop should ask some questions but it is ultimately up to the customer to research the animals requirements.

No, the shop had a responsibility to tell the customer how the animal should be cared for before the animal is sold. Full stop!

Anyone who impulse buys an animal without doing their research is negligent. :mad:

Animals are completely dependent on us to provide for them. Annoys me when people get pets and couldn't be arsed doing the research on how to look after them!

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭dbrock

i wouldn buy anything from any shop that didnt ask about your set up,,, or experience with any animal,,,
    esp reptiles and lighting,, its just bad practise plain and simple

as far as fish dieing well i recon and i know its done in dunlaoighaire in fintastic aquatics,,, that they ask you to bring a sample of water,,, and test it for you to make sure its ok,,, and advise you if it isnt,,,

Advertisement