Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten wanted

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lilot

here some cute pics taken a few days ago

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Soooo cute!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Lola1987

Hi lilot I sent you a private message, I'd be so happy if you'd be willing to let me adopt a kitten :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 helpme2fixit

Hi Lola,,, Just wondering are you still looking for a kitten!!! my daughters cat had 4 last week, so would be ready in 4-5wks, I think!!!! there mother is tortoise shell, so lovely mixture of kittens, 2 pale ginger,, one tortoise,, and another black & white mixed... let me know... and I can email you details.... I am in Carlow area... but other daughter is in Kildare area.... if thats any good.. :p

Lilot did you get my private message? Just want to know whether your still interested in giving me a kitten? Let me know :D

• Advertisement

Hi yeah , sorry for the delay, sent you a pm :cool:

thanks, PM'd you back Lilot :D

Some of the pictures look like im squeezing the kittens but they're actually just crying!!! haha! they're so cute xx

Awwww they're so cute!!! I can't wait to give one a big cuddle lol :)

Advertisement