Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's your daddy!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

She is cleverer than you'd think...On her single parents claim form she can say that she lives with her dad!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Sherifu wrote: »
    I forgot what you posted.

smart arse

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

Overheal wrote: »
    She gave birth to her own Step-Sister as the child is not of the same parental pairing. And she is her own Step-Mother. The child is also his Granddaughter and daughter. To her 2 other kids he is their Grandfather and Step-Father.

WHAT THE HELL

They belong in Alabama.

No half sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

I'd never do anything like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

I'd never do anything like this.

well in fairness she didnt know. So yes you might.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Placebo wrote: »
    well in fairness she didnt know. So yes you might.

She did know! They reunited as father and daughter, knowing full well they are related, and started a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Wow, imagine if they tried to get married, he'd walk up the aisle to give her away, only to walk back down with her later!
    Also any attempted baptisms of christening ceremonies would be equally amusing, doesn't seem as if they're a religious type though:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i wonder what the legal ramifications of this are. like, i'm pretty sure incest is against the law there, but if they didnt know?

also.... WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Strange couple..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

Placebo wrote: »
    so did she just give birth to her Mother?

:D

She looked at that and that "he's not so bad"?
    Yoikes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I watched the 60 Minutes programme last night and I definitely felt a little sick hearing them discuss the relationship and how they see nothing wrong with it.

"Your father is brother,
    Your sister is your mother,
    You're f*cking one another,
    The insest family"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

It's a tragic situation.

If enough people start doing this sorta ****, and it gradually becomes more accepted over a few decades, will there be incent pride marches?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Overheal wrote: »
    They need to be exiled! Isnt there an island somewhere that they send all the convicts to?

oh wait...

Post of the year tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

It's all over the media here today.

He walked out of her life when she was a child, so she never knew him as a 'father'.

He came back into her life as an adult, and yes, she knew he was her father. However, the separation time in between gave rise to the phenomenon someone's already linked where genetically related people who are separated young find themselves attracted to each other as adults, and being adults, assume that attraction is sexual, and therefore embark on a sexual relationship.

That part of it, while definitely weird, can at least be explained scientifically.

What can't be explained is why they were then stupid enough to have a child, or who told the media, or how the hell they haven't run to the hills and hid by now.

I'm My Own Grandpa
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/54702/im_my_own_grandpa/
    Many many years ago when I was twenty three,
    I got married to a widow who was pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown-up daughter
    Who had hair of red.
    My father fell in love with her,
    And soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
    And changed my very life.
    My daughter was my mother,
    For she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse,
    Although it brought me joy,
    I soon became the father
    Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
    A brother-in-law to dad.
    And so became my uncle,
    Though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
    Then that also made him brother
    To the widow's grown-up daughter
    Who, of course, was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son,
    Who kept them on the run.
    And he became my grandson,
    For he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother
    And it makes me blue.
    Because, although she is my wife,
    She's my grandmother too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
    Then I am her grandchild.
    And every time I think of it,
    It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
    The strangest case you ever saw.
    As the husband of my grandmother,
    I am my own grandpa

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

More details emerging about the 'couple' today -

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=443023

There's a video of the 60 Minutes programme on that link there.
    Father, daughter incest pair had sick baby

Court documents have revealed that a father and daughter at the centre of a South Australian incest scandal had previously had a child who died of a congenital disease.

The pair, John and Jenny Deaves, began a sexual relationship and had two children after Jenny tracked down the father she had never known.

The Deaves and their apparently healthy nine-month-old baby daughter were featured on 60 Minutes last night.

John and Jenny Deaves were found guilty last month of a single charge of performing an act of incest with the other.

Court documents show that another child they had in 2001 died soon after being born.

The sentencing remarks show the pair were charged with two counts of incest in 2007 after police were tipped off about their relationship following an investigation by the Department for Families and Communities South Australia.

The pair were initially bailed on the condition that Mr Deaves have no contact with Ms Deaves or their child — a condition the judge said drove Mr Deaves to attempt suicide twice.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I'd love to see their descendants family tree.
    its more of a stump than a tree...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Xavi6 wrote: »
    More details emerging about the 'couple' today -

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=443023

There's a video of the 60 Minutes programme on that link there.
    Really sickening.

Thats sick beyond belief!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

They should be charged with manslaugther. Cnuts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Defenestrate

Castrate him.

Problem solved.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Hicks

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hicks

*plays tune to deliverance on the dijerydoo* :pac:

If enough people start doing this sorta ****, and it gradually becomes more accepted over a few decades, will there be incent pride marches?

One of my friends seriously believes that Paedophilia is a state of uncontrollable sexual orientation (like homosexuality, lesbianism etc) and that in years to come, all the bleeding heart liberals will come out saying that we should respect their 'condition' (for wont of a better word) and in about 20-30 years a lot of people will see it as just another facet of human sexuality and will eventually become accepted (in much the same way that homo's / lesbo's were once abhorred but are now accepted).
    Bill Hicks

FYP.......see below....
    splinter wrote: »
    its more of a stump than a tree...

Edit: Xzanti.....that's the worst attempt at spelling didgeridoo i've ever seen

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

If the guy died, would she got twice as much bereavment leave as its two members of close family?!

Isint the child now her own mother?!! lol! She is her grand-fathers daughter, theoretically meaning that she is her own step-mother! Wow, thats fkcued up! Its a question for Stephen Hawkins!

I dont think even Stephen could answer this sick ****. ****ING SICK

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

If Jessica Alba was my offspring..

hmmm.. would i hit it?

*scratches chin*

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Pye

It's a tragic situation.

If they continue to breed they'll all be in wheelchairs.
    One of my friends seriously believes that Paedophilia is a state of uncontrollable sexual orientation (like homosexuality, lesbianism etc) and that in years to come, all the bleeding heart liberals will come out saying that we should respect their 'condition' (for wont of a better word) and in about 20-30 years a lot of people will see it as just another facet of human sexuality and will eventually become accepted (in much the same way that homo's / lesbo's were once abhorred but are now accepted).

It hardly compares to homosexuality. I will never respect a condition that causes any human to harm another directly or otherwise. I'm talking about the indecent photos some of these people look at. They know these children were harmed yet they continue to support it. This is not a sexual orientation, it's a sexual perversion.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,434 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

snyper wrote: »

hmmm.. would i hit it?

*scratches chin*

I defo would if she was your offspring :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

snyper wrote: »

hmmm.. would i hit it?

*scratches chin*