Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neutering pupply dilema

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

sheoighie wrote: »
    remember she will be sore so plenty of TLC will be needed.

She already gets that... spoiled little brat :D

I had to get my sister to bring her into the vet.. i couldnt do it!

My sister said she wouldnt go in the door they had to drag her in!!

Thats my izzy! Thats the spirit, if she could speak she would have been saying.. "You bastards will never take me alive!!"

Any how, im collecting her in 30 mins.. looking anxiously forward to it.

Man i can be such a ghey whimp at times :o

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

How's your baby doin?

I got my babe spayed almost 2 years ago now. She was just around 7/8 months and she didn't like it at all. It almost broke my heart. But I have to say she bounced back pretty quickly (it took abput 2 days). She was so cold when I took her home that I heated up put one of those microwave seed thingys and put it into the her bed (the sofa) for her. To this day if she finds it lying around she hides it in her bed:p.

I hope she feels better soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭~Thalia~

snyper wrote: »
    Ive booked her in to be done by the vet that does all the work for Limerick animal welfare. Im bringing her there because Ms Hayward, the woman where i got her from said hes great.

Monday morning it is. :(

Is that Treaty Vets? He is FAB. Hope she is flying it and I too have a young pupster that has to be lifted into the vets which is grand for a small dog but she's a big Alsatian!! :D She bolts at first sniff of the welcome mat!!!

Make sure to give us an update on how Izzy is doing. She picked fine weather to recover in!!! :D

~Thalia~ wrote: »
    Is that Treaty Vets? He is FAB. Hope she is flying it and I too have a young pupster that has to be lifted into the vets which is grand for a small dog but she's a big Alsatian!! :D She bolts at first sniff of the welcome mat!!!

Make sure to give us an update on how Izzy is doing. She picked fine weather to recover in!!! :D

Cnat bleeding remember his name.. but hes oppsite the baptist church on Henry street.

He does good work, how ever Izzy doesnt seem to think so. But shes been great.. she licking the wound but not really too fazed by it at all so far :)

Shes a tough little nut :D

I was sooooooo happy getting her back. She slept with me in my bed that night :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement