Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.4 tommorow?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

females runnin round with rampant rabbits..brilliant!!

yeh got 3 of the blue plate gear last night, gear i had was better for the most part but i only had like 40 resilience! so with 3 of the 5 pieces of the .5 set, the gladiator helm, vindicators greaves and my two 1h swords i got the resilience up over 200. not bad for a few gold and bg marks. had like around 60 of all except ab. only had 16! baaah have to farm it now and i dont like it.

any1 wanna lvl my hunter up while im in work? seriously! hes 58 and in hfr!! (jus 59)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

copeyhagen wrote: »
    females runnin round with rampant rabbits..brilliant!!

yeh got 3 of the blue plate gear last night, gear i had was better for the most part but i only had like 40 resilience! so with 3 of the 5 pieces of the .5 set, the gladiator helm, vindicators greaves and my two 1h swords i got the resilience up over 200. not bad for a few gold and bg marks. had like around 60 of all except ab. only had 16! baaah have to farm it now and i dont like it.

any1 wanna lvl my hunter up while im in work? seriously! hes 58 and in hfr!! (jus 59)

Hahah you serious lol

yeh i am!! you interested? ;) you have a 70 huntard dont ya?

dont think im gonna bother much questin with mine, gonna try do most instances to 70, never really done a lot of them on my war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

DRakE wrote: »
    well, thats my mage sorted for a full pvp set without the pain of grinding av for season1 :D at least i wont be as squished in arena should i decide to play some :O

Sadly as it's near the end of the current season even coming up against 1500-1600 rated teams you'll normally find it's nothing but boosters these days.

Hence you're getting crushed, I normally boost 2v2 teams with my rogue, (im disc priest) and sell off the teams at around 2k rating, MAKE A FORTUNE!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

copeyhagen wrote: »
    yeh i am!! you interested? ;) you have a 70 huntard dont ya?

dont think im gonna bother much questin with mine, gonna try do most instances to 70, never really done a lot of them on my war.
    Account sharing is a breach of the Terms of Use and End User License Agreement for World of Warcraft, i.e. its considered cheating. Please refer to the charter about discussing cheats on this forum.

• Advertisement

as if i would account share!! :rolleyes:

Advertisement