Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2.4 tommorow?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Bah, if the patch comes, I missed our Rage Winterchill first kill so I'll have to wait until next week's raiding for my Hand of A'dal title :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

we need US subscribers to confirm this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Dustaz wrote: »
    No sign of news from US sites, but mmo champ reckons that the patch is uploaded on gamespot.

here is the mmo champ news item with all the patch notes so far

edit: Seems confirmed in europe anyway http://www.wow-europe.com/en/serverstatus/index.html

No patch will be first week of next month witch is next week,

Just checked my US acocunt to confim

Seems they changed the serverstatus page.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

interesting....

• Advertisement

Blazher wrote: »
    No patch will be first week of next month witch is next week,

Just checked my US acocunt to confim

You didnt check very hard. Its confirmed on the US forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

nice one, I have loads of the BG marks in the bank that can now be turned into honor points for more welfare epics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Anyone know at what rate BG tokens will translate to honour?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

So we saying tomorrow ? Patch will come into action ?
    Confirmed or not confirmed ?
    Cant view the links you provided as work blocks most web links :(

BadCharlie wrote: »
    So we saying tomorrow ? Patch will come into action ?
    Confirmed or not confirmed ?
    Cant view the links you provided as work blocks most web links :(

Yes, its coming tommorow. Americans are downloading it today.

• Advertisement

nice one, I have loads of the BG marks in the bank that can now be turned into honor points for more welfare epics :D
    Eh? must have missed that patch note. explain?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Anyone know at what rate BG tokens will translate to honour?

Don't take this as gospel cause I can't find the link, but I read somewhere that its you get 300 honour for each turn in. A turn in consists of one mark from each BG. So if you have 100 marks from each BG saved up its an easy 30,000 honour = epax :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

yea, same I cant access the link at work, but theres a screencap of the quest on one of the WoW sites, 1 x mark from each BG nets you 314 honor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Never heard of that either and frankly im quite sceptical, you sure it's not just a daily........

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nothing in the patch notes, it must have been dropped from the PTR.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

yup i read it a while back, 1 of each BG token for 300 honor i believe

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭incubus

dont forget to keep some of those marks so you can actually buy some of your welfare epics :]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

splinter wrote: »
    yup i read it a while back, 1 of each BG token for 300 honor i believe

And where do you hand them in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

Wow (pun intended), I didnt hear of this until i came on here, this is great news, now i might actually upgrade my veterans bracers and belt to vindicator

• Advertisement

No..don't upgrade to vind as in i'd say 3-4 weeks s4 will be here.

It's a daily quest however its repeatable, you just dont get continuous gold.

I assume it's picked up from the battlemasters as per the daily honor grind.

sunzz wrote: »
    http://www.wowinsider.com/2008/02/11/crush-your-enemies-with-a-repeatable-battleground-quest-in-2-4

It's a daily quest however its repeatable, you just dont get continuous gold.

I assume it's picked up from the battlemasters as per the daily honor grind.

My understanding is that its a repeatable but not daily quest (i.e. you can turn in as many times as you want in one day). It appears to be picked up from the Horde Warbringer (dunno what the alliance guy is called) - the same guy who gives the daily BG quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Wreck wrote: »
    Don't take this as gospel cause I can't find the link, but I read somewhere that its you get 300 honour for each turn in. A turn in consists of one mark from each BG. So if you have 100 marks from each BG saved up its an easy 30,000 honour = epax :p

hahah that cant possibly be true

edit: oh god it is :(

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

sunzz wrote: »
    No..don't upgrade to vind as in i'd say 3-4 weeks s4 will be here.

But I thought that the next season would only be replacing venge stuff, or are there going to be new honor items aswell?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

There are always new non-set items. S3/Vengeful was Vindicators, S2/Merciless was Veteran and S1/Gladiator was well... I cant actually remember, as it was removed at season 3. Likewise, Veteran items will be removed when season 4 starts.

Also, say fairwell to Season 1 welfare epics and a big hello to Season 2 welfare epics :D Just in time for me to gear up my new rogue! Then I can walk it into Karazhan with 0 attunement, with perhaps a quick look-in to Najentus and some other HJ/BT bosses before commencing the endless grind to get... enough badges to get Tier 6 equivalent gear...

I'm not bitter :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

it seems theres an npc were the Bg masters are or in your respective Hall of Legends / Champions

Ivan wrote: »
    There are always new non-set items. S3/Vengeful was Vindicators, S2/Merciless was Veteran and S1/Gladiator was well... I cant actually remember, as it was removed at season 3. Likewise, Veteran items will be removed when season 4 starts.

Also, say fairwell to Season 1 welfare epics and a big hello to Season 2 welfare epics

Don't think this will happen until Arena Season 4 starts, which could be as much as 2 months off yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Bollox! Maintainence has been extended to 13:00 CET. fs tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

just noticed that myself :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

dailypvp.jpg

Advertisement