Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random Waffle Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

patrickc wrote: »
    but you'll be a dosser and i'll have my job:D

true i still hyave to find some decent IT work experience from now -ish until august/september.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

yes lads i am on holiday in carlow from feb for the month so if you see a daft englishman walking a bulldog around carlow please say hi

• Registered Users Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭patrickc

getz wrote: »
    yes lads i am on holiday in carlow from feb for the month so if you see a daft englishman walking a bulldog around carlow please say hi

hi in advance so, and hope you'll enjoy your stay in Carlow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

getz wrote: »

Dont forget to carry an umbrella too! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

Bring a warm jacket with that umbrella!!

• Advertisement

I'm a few posts short of my 1000th post. Anyone have any ideas where i should post it?

stick-dan wrote: »
    I'm a few posts short of my 1000th post. Anyone have any ideas where i should post it?

in PI go give random advice on stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

"Yore Ma" in AH FTW....jesus I gotta stop spending so much time in there.

"Yore Ma" in AH FTW....jesus I gotta stop spending so much time in there.

Yeah go on! They love it when you say that in there! You should definately do that!

Ye know, this is one of these times that I'm absolutely 100 million per cent sure that you'd be doing the right thing. I can safely say you'd definitely definitely won't regret doing that.

almost20ready.jpg

:pac:

Start a thread called yore ma or just reply randomly yore ma?

• Advertisement

Start a thread called yore ma or just reply randomly yore ma?

I suppose there'd be no harm in starting one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'm just wondering how Dan got modship when he's still such a noob himself...???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭aynon

also with his complete lack of be in carlow most of the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

aynon wrote: »
    also with his complete lack of be in carlow most of the time?

oohh nice touch

i aim to please!

him and king sully are in college together, erm payments erm

Fcuk guys talk about a mutiny, i actually just put my name forward cos there was noone modding the forum who was actually from carlow at all and i thought that was a bit stupid to be honest. Least i am from here and come back every week. If by all means you guys want someone else you can request so with a cmod no bother. I just thought it would be nice to have a couple of carlow representatives. I know i rose the issue that carlow should have it's own moderators originally although i think patrick may have too. anyways that's my two cents. Should i throw in the towel or will i do?

patrickc wrote: »
    him and king sully are in college together, erm payments erm

i put in your name too originally with the request seeing as you were a constant contributor :P;)

Fcuk guys talk about a mutiny, i actually just put my name forward cos there was noone modding the forum who was actually from carlow at all and i thought that was a bit stupid to be honest. Least i am from here and come back every week. If by all means you guys want someone else you can request so with a cmod no bother. I just thought it would be nice to have a couple of carlow representatives. I know i rose the issue that carlow should have it's own moderators originally although i think patrick may have too. anyways that's my two cents. Should i throw in the towel or will i do?

ah cmon man don't be so serious, i for one have no issues with you modding , im only taking the piss with you as ever

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Iv arranged for Dan to be removed. If someone wants to PM some suggestions ill see about replacing.

I fully understand the concerns by the members of the forum here and I for one wont stand for it.

Excellent work patrick, keep it up. :)

• Advertisement

Well there you have it, on the eve of my 1000th post i'm sacked :P:P

Maybe waterford will be more friendly to me.
    I hear good things about there:P*(yeah right)

**walks away with tail between my legs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Well there you have it, on the eve of my 1000th post i'm sacked :P:P

Maybe waterford will be more friendly to me.
    I hear good things about there:P*(yeah right)

**walks away with tail between my legs :(

I've requested that I be removed as mod of Waterford and that you replace me.

Fantastic! Thanks :D

Just a tip too: Threaten sully with the Waterford mob every so often. Keeps him in line! He's a monster if you leave him on his own, seriously! :pac:

Hell yeah now your taking there's a challenge.

Here's a tip , just ignore him he hates that,mr centre of attention, trust me i know i have to see him everyday.

Packs bags for bright lights of waterford and maybe a more welcoming crowd:rolleyes:;):D*(i won't hold my breathe)

Hell yeah now your taking there's a challenge.

Here's a tip , just ignore him he hates that,mr centre of attention, trust me i know i have to see him everyday.

Packs bags for bright lights of waterford and maybe a more welcoming crowd:rolleyes:;):D*(i won't hold my breathe)

Did you see our "welcome" thread? :D

No, definitely don't hold your breath.

I couldn't find the welcome thread so i'm guessing it was shut down because boards couldn't handle the amount of welcomes being submitted into it :D:D:D

Yeah, something like that! :D

unusual to see you in these parts Tak

whats a waterford man doing in the carlow forum??!!!

ahem woman :P

• Advertisement

I'm not a waterford man. Or woman. :D

I seen the thread title on the main page and was curious so I clicked in. The conversation made it easy for me to reply so I did. :)

Advertisement